• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 2 is finally here!
Download now:
Hello, my dear FreshMen!
Get ready to dive into an adult visual novel where you're the one in charge. Let's kick off this adventure!
In this chapter, you will face off against Amon and his crew in an epic showdown! You'll also enjoy some intimate and steamy moments with the elf Arlian!
Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 2 will have a special price: $2! This means it will be available for almost everyone today! (Please keep in mind that these prices are regionalized, and can vary according to where you live.)

Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 2 has:
  • Over 480 4K static images;
  • 26 animations at 60 FPS;
  • ~30 minutes of exciting gameplay;
  • Voice Acting, Sexy Sounds and Moaning;
  • Subtitles available in: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified),
  • Chinese (Traditional) Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Turkish.
Are you ready?

A huge thank you to all of you for the enthusiasm and support! This journey has been amazing, and we wouldn't be here without you. Your excitement and love for the games we make are what keeps our creativity flowing and push us to create even more epic adventures.
Download Now:
See you soon,
f1r3

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForbiddenFantasy-OPPAIMAN-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Forbidden Fantasy [Ch. 2] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm wondering if MC should have sex with the demon queen, and will she end up being part of MC's harem at some point in the story (…and will the DQ have some kind of change in heart as she shares and experiences MC's heart)?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm...I'm wondering if MC should have sex with the demon queen, and will she end up being part of MC's harem at some point in the story (…and will the DQ have some kind of change in heart as she shares and experiences MC's heart)?
The way I understand it, she's the bad path. So, no. You'll probably be joinin her harem as a subby boy. But I haven't played enough of this yet. Just seems that way to me. So, take what I say with a grain of salt.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Forbidden Fantasy [Ch. 2] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
First Win/Linux CYBERFILE Link is a different game:
anna_exciting_affection_chapter_2_episode_15_PC-compressed.zip

Reactions: salkrim

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You are a young warrior who has been chosen by the sacrificial prophecy.
You will train under the guidance of your beautiful Elf master in order to save the world from the grasp of the demon queen.
Along the way, you will encounter adventure, mystery, and perhaps even romance mystical women.
Exciting times lie ahead!​
I kissed the overview, and I liked it. :love: I mean, I did some work on it. :sneaky:

Hey, the game looks good. Thanks for the share. oppai-man

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes