Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Such a waste of time for this game no longer have a gallery even i progress with the story and those things cannot save no gallery access too and they remove it even idk what scenes i might get missing where i left off wew
the dev team fell apart, no more updates until new team is found.... lol

long copy paste ahead

"Hello everyone. Very important and urgent post. It's from me, the creator of this project @Son_of_Agrabah ( REDPANDA)
I rarely started to write posts by myself, because I hired a person who was supposed to be in charge of social media But now this person is gone, as well as the rest of the team.

But let's talk about this in more detail.

A Brief History of Our Team and the Forbidden Fruit Project.
If you don't know the history of the project, then I will let you know. 4 years ago, a friend suggested that I should make a game and I agreed (after some time, this friend left the project).
I invited my another friend, who studied with me at the same university, to work on the project, we were good friends. She began to draw, and I wrote the plot and thought out the world and characters. Then I called a programmer to the project, who began to collect all the material for the game. This is how the first episode of the Forbidden Fruit appeared, in which there were many bugs, very little text and all 18+ content was only Raj without a bandage on his belt. :D

As time went on, our project became better. I gave the artist the task of what to draw. I gave the programmer a task to do. I myself wrote the script, made posts on social networks, made animation, communicated with subscribers, promoted the page, communicated with other game developers, and did many other parallel works.

When our project grew to such an amount that I can afford to hire another employee, the first thing I hired was a screenwriter, because I had a lot of work and I could not do everything efficiently and on time. So we became 4 people in the team.

Then I hired Smm, then I hired additional people who did odd jobs. Then I hired a marketer. And now we already had 10 people on the team.

I paid everyone a salary with my personal money that I earned in China, and I kept part of the money in my wallet. The artist and the programmer had access to this wallet. Because I trusted them and thought that if something happened that I could not get access to the money so that other people whom I trusted and with whom I started the project could withdraw money and pay the wages of other employees. But then this happened...

It turns out that all the time I had rats behind my back, who were discussing a plan on how to take my Patreon page away from me and steal money.

Two weeks ago, I had a quarrel with the "main team" (as they called themselves). This is an artist, programmer, writer, and SMM.

They demanded that I resign as a leader and give them all the data from the Patreon page. At the same time, they changed the password from the wallet with my money and brought them to their bank card.

They started blackmailing. "Either you give all the data to us, or we demand that your Patreon page be blocked, and take all your money for ourselves"

We agreed that they would withdraw some of my money from me. And then we will sit down for negotiations.

But a day later they wrote that we cannot withdraw our money because the bank blocked the bank account of the programmer who kept my money.

Then they wrote: "We take your money for ourselves, and we leave the Patreon page for you, you can earn more with it. And we will continue the game on another Patreon page."

At the moment all my money is $500. I'm in Bali, thousands of miles from my home, where there's a war going on right now. (I am from Crimea).

But I'm not going to sit and feed you promises of a new game and ask for donations.

I created a community in Bali, with guys working in different game development professions. There are already 120 people in the group, I told them about the situation with the theft of money and experienced game developers said that they would help me put together a new team that would be much better than the old one.

In the next post, I will tell you my next plan of action. Because I've been working on a game that you like for 4 years. And I'm going to do a second project, which will be even better because I will no longer have rats behind my back.

If you have the opportunity, please support the project next month so that I can hire more professional people and make a game that you will definitely like. "

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

long copy paste ahead

"Hello everyone. Very important and urgent post. It's from me, the creator of this project @Son_of_Agrabah ( REDPANDA)
I rarely started to write posts by myself, because I hired a person who was supposed to be in charge of social media But now this person is gone, as well as the rest of the team.

If you don't know the history of the project, then I will let you know. 4 years ago, a friend suggested that I should make a game and I agreed (after some time, this friend left the project).
I invited my another friend, who studied with me at the same university, to work on the project, we were good friends. She began to draw, and I wrote the plot and thought out the world and characters. Then I called a programmer to the project, who began to collect all the material for the game. This is how the first episode of the Forbidden Fruit appeared, in which there were many bugs, very little text and all 18+ content was only Raj without a bandage on his belt. :D

As time went on, our project became better. I gave the artist the task of what to draw. I gave the programmer a task to do. I myself wrote the script, made posts on social networks, made animation, communicated with subscribers, promoted the page, communicated with other game developers, and did many other parallel works.

When our project grew to such an amount that I can afford to hire another employee, the first thing I hired was a screenwriter, because I had a lot of work and I could not do everything efficiently and on time. So we became 4 people in the team.

Then I hired Smm, then I hired additional people who did odd jobs. Then I hired a marketer. And now we already had 10 people on the team.

I paid everyone a salary with my personal money that I earned in China, and I kept part of the money in my wallet. The artist and the programmer had access to this wallet. Because I trusted them and thought that if something happened that I could not get access to the money so that other people whom I trusted and with whom I started the project could withdraw money and pay the wages of other employees. But then this happened...

It turns out that all the time I had rats behind my back, who were discussing a plan on how to take my Patreon page away from me and steal money.

Two weeks ago, I had a quarrel with the "main team" (as they called themselves). This is an artist, programmer, writer, and SMM.

They demanded that I resign as a leader and give them all the data from the Patreon page. At the same time, they changed the password from the wallet with my money and brought them to their bank card.

They started blackmailing. "Either you give all the data to us, or we demand that your Patreon page be blocked, and take all your money for ourselves"

We agreed that they would withdraw some of my money from me. And then we will sit down for negotiations.

But a day later they wrote that we cannot withdraw our money because the bank blocked the bank account of the programmer who kept my money.

Then they wrote: "We take your money for ourselves, and we leave the Patreon page for you, you can earn more with it. And we will continue the game on another Patreon page."

At the moment all my money is $500. I'm in Bali, thousands of miles from my home, where there's a war going on right now. (I am from Crimea).

But I'm not going to sit and feed you promises of a new game and ask for donations.

I created a community in Bali, with guys working in different game development professions. There are already 120 people in the group, I told them about the situation with the theft of money and experienced game developers said that they would help me put together a new team that would be much better than the old one.

In the next post, I will tell you my next plan of action. Because I've been working on a game that you like for 4 years. And I'm going to do a second project, which will be even better because I will no longer have rats behind my back.

If you have the opportunity, please support the project next month so that I can hire more professional people and make a game that you will definitely like. "

Ye "fun story", the artist and the programmer + other team members have made their own patreon now and will try to continue with their new game here ->
- Guess it will be interesting to see if the original developer can find a new artist to replace the old one.
- And will be just as interesting to see what will happen with this new team and their game.

On A personal note I do think the artwork(And Maya) was what drove Forbidden Fruit, so will be looking forward to what they can come up with in this new game :coffee:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

long copy paste ahead

that a wild ride...

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
oh sad hear all that team has such problems. in first we have space fox/wolf crystall with their in team quariel between main developers. its very possible that why ppl dont donate money for few fap pic, they dont trust. and look for free fap.
so its mean this forbidden fruit game is abadoned because old team make their own game with stealed money and previous game creator will make again new game with new team.
its so crystall game hystory almost coppy paste.
p.s legend of krystall (lok) if ppl wonder what is crystall

Reactions: Son_of_Agrabah

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you have the opportunity, please support the project next month so that I can hire more professional people and make a better paywall mechanic to make everyone so damn frustrated that will make EA feel jealous. After all, I'll probably say I'll remake the game again with that new paywall, which still have no new game content at all."
FTFY.

Reactions: Yulu

mamut1414

May 5, 2021
Can someone share a post with new preview of Creator? Or create a new thread so this game can go on on this site?

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Mega
I made a small mod that adds an incest scene with Maya and Leo in the 5 episode.

need to unpack it into the "ForbiddenFruitRework-0.5(OB)-pc/game" folder

For it to work, you need to start the 5th episode again and goin to the night
btw how to unlock this scenes in episode 5? I played it again but still didn't found it

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm back! :cool:

My old team was running my page on f95, but thanks to the admins I managed to get it back.
The team continues to develop the game so do not forget to subscribe to our patreon, and follow the news.

The new team was much stronger than the previous one, so now I will not be limited by the capabilities of past employees :D

From now on on this page will communicate with you my community maanger - Nancy , she has already introduced herself on patreon -

Also soon there will be animations of the first scene of the new game , so welcome back!

Our Patreon -

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm back! :cool:

My old team was running my page on f95, but thanks to the admins I managed to get it back.
The team continues to develop the game so do not forget to subscribe to our patreon, and follow the news.

The new team was much stronger than the previous one, so now I will not be limited by the capabilities of past employees :D

From now on on this page will communicate with you my community maanger - Nancy , she has already introduced herself on patreon -

Also soon there will be animations of the first scene of the new game , so welcome back!

Our Patreon -
Due to the history of the dev team, I really have my suspicions, but I'll try to do a sincere rant (without any kind of personal hatred btw, just to assure).

I understand anyone with hard work wants to protect their work. I also understand even with all that work, many don't even give a fuck and just give in to piracy. Even so, it is really odd when a majority of the playerbase feels there's more investment into paywalls than actual game content.

I fucking love the art and concept, specially for the female protag. I've always loved the premise of a female protag being corrupted to be less "civilized" and embrace the animal instincts, as well forgotten the human male. I was ecstatic when I saw it the first time, and while I can't invest everyone because let's be honest, I'm not rich, I was still wondering as if I would support the project.

It really sucks that as a player, you notice the game being clunky due the effort for playwalls. I don't believe it is the best way to bring new investors. I deeply recommend you to see other projects around here, which receive way more money than you, and maybe some have less effort due not caring so deeply with paywalls. The fact that no one cared about your post on a damn piracy forum since monday should show something.

Think for yourself, what would be better? Have increased work for paywall to ensure no piracy, but at the same time less gold due clunkiness and delay on content; or have less work, but more people investing in the project because they actually like it? I deeply recommend you to read the principle of , the idea is the same.

I'm not expecting free content, as well I'm not putting aside the efforts someone has to develop a game. But keep in mind that the public opinion is what brings clients to your project. And when the general awareness is that you don't care about content but only about paywalls... something is wrong...

The damage is already made for way too long, so I barely believe you guys would recover the amount of supports and investers on patreon if you did things right. Still, I wanted to give you my sincere rant, as someone who really wanted to like the game and actually support it, along with recommend it. At this moment due the reasons above I recommend people to NOT play it, with all due respect.

Good luck on future endeavours anyway.

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
From what i understand this error come from enabling the console, just extract a "clean" version, if u used the console for the gallery u should still have if fully open since the gallery data is stored in separated file in "appdata"

Like for whatever reason in 3scenes in ep 5 he changes the value of "ep5_end_vars" durning the scene and since it doesn't exist if u launch it from the gallery it throws an error "is not defined".

With the little i know about renpy i did something that seems to work for me so i hope it would help u as well.
Put it in the "game" folder.
So the patreon version of the game comes with dev mode forced on for some fucking god forsaken reason thus a clean install does nothing, i've fixed the remaining scenes just add this to your game/ folder and the " Exception: Audio " bug should be fixed.

Reactions: Raxac
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes