Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What, a brother and sister protagonists game with no incest? :D Blasphemy!

Reactions: Cavpal
Jul 31, 2018
seems nice and a reference to the film The Blue Lagoon...... ill keep an eye on it and try when it will have more content (sorry but if the game is really cool as it seems i would suffer for not being able to continue it XD) btw..........there will be pregnancy?? (sorry for my bad english)

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I want to apologize to everyone for the long pause between the first and second update. We had big difficulties with the game engine. And we spent a half times more than planned for the second update. But in the second update, content is already waiting for you. We will try to release the update in 3-4 days.

seems nice and a reference to the film The Blue Lagoon...... ill keep an eye on it and try when it will have more content (sorry but if the game is really cool as it seems i would suffer for not being able to continue it XD) btw..........there will be pregnancy?? (sorry for my bad english)
Pregnancy may be in secondary characters, and something like a joke or beating up the situation. I am not a fan of this perversion. Thank you for understanding:)

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Replace "a couple of days" with "a couple of weeks"?
Our programmer who programs the game left the project because of problems.
And our new programmer said that we need to rebuild the whole game, for better updates in future. So, a few days ago we started to rebuild the whole game. But right now, its gonna be much faster.
Shit happens, especially at start.
Nevertheless, thanks for cheking new update. We trying to upload it faster.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes