Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hi ,i see "rape" tag , and the little i saw , its not really a rape game , i'm mistaken , or the game have several scene like that ?

JessDandy

Oct 8, 2017
I entered this: add_scene_to_gallery(x) but all it says is X is not defined.
You're only inputting half of the code for the program to interpret with just that much. Both of the following lines are required to complete the python instruction set.
for x in range(100):
add_scene_to_gallery(x)

I haven't personally checked in a while, but if there are more than 100 scenes to unlock, or they are simply numbered higher than that for some reason you can adjust the value in parentheses (100), to something equal to or higher than the number of scenes you're aiming to unlock. Nothing should break by aiming high.

boti95

Jun 3, 2017
When I unlock the gallery with the console there are scenes in which I get this error. What I can do?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/dialogue_system.rpy", line 135, in say
Exception: Audio channel u'movie_images/ero/ep11/vishka_unicorn/1/1.webm_None' is unknown.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "tl/eng_ep_1/core/events/ep11/sex/ep11_vishka_unicorn_sex.rpyc", line 55, in script
File "tl/eng_ep_1/core/events/ep11/sex/ep11_vishka_unicorn_sex.rpyc", line 55, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1415, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3858, in interact_core
if renpy.display.video.frequent():
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 521, in frequent
update_playing()
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 509, in update_playing
m.stop()
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 465, in stop
renpy.audio.music.stop(channel=self.channel)
File "renpy/audio/music.py", line 282, in stop
c = get_channel(channel)
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 889, in get_channel
raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)
Exception: Audio channel u'movie_images/ero/ep11/vishka_unicorn/1/1.webm_None' is unknown.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
You're only inputting half of the code for the program to interpret with just that much. Both of the following lines are required to complete the python instruction set.
for x in range(100):
add_scene_to_gallery(x)

I haven't personally checked in a while, but if there are more than 100 scenes to unlock, or they are simply numbered higher than that for some reason you can adjust the value in parentheses (100), to something equal to or higher than the number of scenes you're aiming to unlock. Nothing should break by aiming high.
Thanks i finally got it figured out with your help! (y)(y)(y) Now only if someone has the patreon code.

il6503bell

Sep 15, 2019
Hi Guys
console command to open gallery
add_scene_to_gallery(0); add_scene_to_gallery(1); add_scene_to_gallery(2); add_scene_to_gallery(3); add_scene_to_gallery(4); add_scene_to_gallery(5); add_scene_to_gallery(6); add_scene_to_gallery(7); add_scene_to_gallery(8); add_scene_to_gallery(9); add_scene_to_gallery(10); add_scene_to_gallery(11); add_scene_to_gallery(12); add_scene_to_gallery(13); add_scene_to_gallery(14); add_scene_to_gallery(15); add_scene_to_gallery(16); add_scene_to_gallery(17); add_scene_to_gallery(18); add_scene_to_gallery(19); add_scene_to_gallery(20); add_scene_to_gallery(21); add_scene_to_gallery(22); add_scene_to_gallery(23); add_scene_to_gallery(24); add_scene_to_gallery(25); add_scene_to_gallery(26); add_scene_to_gallery(27); add_scene_to_gallery(28); add_scene_to_gallery(29); add_scene_to_gallery(30); add_scene_to_gallery(31); add_scene_to_gallery(32); add_scene_to_gallery(33); add_scene_to_gallery(34); add_scene_to_gallery(35); add_scene_to_gallery(36); add_scene_to_gallery(37); add_scene_to_gallery(38); add_scene_to_gallery(39); add_scene_to_gallery(40); add_scene_to_gallery(41); add_scene_to_gallery(42); add_scene_to_gallery(18); add_scene_to_gallery(19); add_scene_to_gallery(20); add_scene_to_gallery(43); add_scene_to_gallery(44); add_scene_to_gallery(45); add_scene_to_gallery(46); add_scene_to_gallery(47); add_scene_to_gallery(48); add_scene_to_gallery(49); add_scene_to_gallery(50); add_scene_to_gallery(51); add_scene_to_gallery(52); add_scene_to_gallery(53); add_scene_to_gallery(54); add_scene_to_gallery(55); add_scene_to_gallery(56); add_scene_to_gallery(57); add_scene_to_gallery(58); add_scene_to_gallery(59); add_scene_to_gallery(60); add_scene_to_gallery(61); add_scene_to_gallery(62); add_scene_to_gallery(63); add_scene_to_gallery(64); add_scene_to_gallery(65); add_scene_to_gallery(66); add_scene_to_gallery(67); add_scene_to_gallery(68); add_scene_to_gallery(69); add_scene_to_gallery(70); add_scene_to_gallery(71); add_scene_to_gallery(72); add_scene_to_gallery(73); add_scene_to_gallery(74); add_scene_to_gallery(75); add_scene_to_gallery(76); add_scene_to_gallery(77); add_scene_to_gallery(78); add_scene_to_gallery(79); add_scene_to_gallery(80); add_scene_to_gallery(81); add_scene_to_gallery(82); add_scene_to_gallery(83); add_scene_to_gallery(84); add_scene_to_gallery(85); add_scene_to_gallery(86); add_scene_to_gallery(87); add_scene_to_gallery(88); add_scene_to_gallery(89); add_scene_to_gallery(90); add_scene_to_gallery(91); add_scene_to_gallery(92); add_scene_to_gallery(94); add_scene_to_gallery(95); add_scene_to_gallery(96); add_scene_to_gallery(97);

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
A warning to all who are new here or who still do not understand.Do not ask for a patreon code for the public version.1 it will not work as designed for the patreon version and not for public.2-In public version are no scenes patreon simply did not add them so the code does not play any role.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Mega
I made a small mod that adds an incest scene with Maya and Leo in the 5 episode.

need to unpack it into the "ForbiddenFruitRework-0.5(OB)-pc/game" folder

For it to work, you need to start the 5th episode again and goin to the night
OK, since 0.5 have any other Incest scenes occurred? It is now 0.140a.

Apr 2, 2018
is this still really buggy and skipping parts, or have they actually fixed that yet? the new content looks nice but I can't bring myself to get to it because the first few hours are just a grind of trying to figure out what bugged out and what I need to skip through.

Tech 1508

Sep 3, 2021

While running game code:
File "game/core/events/ep5/maya/fish/ep5_maya_unicorn.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep5_end_vars' is not defined

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
File "core/events/ep5/maya/fish/ep5_maya_unicorn.rpyc", line 7, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ForbiddenFruitRework ep14OA
Sun Oct 16 20:10:45 2022

i get this error wat sld i do

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I saw a lot of errors thrown in the chat. I hope everyone has not been tortured yet, but I'll ask anyway. When opening some H scenes in the gallery, I have counted 5-7 pieces so far, it throws it out of the game and gives an error - a notepad. "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." How can it be solved? I am weak in English, so I ask for help

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
When I unlock the gallery with the console there are scenes in which I get this error. What I can do?

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1415, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3858, in interact_core
if renpy.display.video.frequent():
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 521, in frequent
update_playing()
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 509, in update_playing
m.stop()
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 465, in stop
renpy.audio.music.stop(channel=self.channel)
File "renpy/audio/music.py", line 282, in stop
c = get_channel(channel)
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 889, in get_channel
raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)
From what i understand this error come from enabling the console, just extract a "clean" version, if u used the console for the gallery u should still have if fully open since the gallery data is stored in separated file in "appdata"

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ForbiddenFruitRework ep14OA
Sun Oct 16 20:10:45 2022

i get this error wat sld i do
Like for whatever reason in 3scenes in ep 5 he changes the value of "ep5_end_vars" durning the scene and since it doesn't exist if u launch it from the gallery it throws an error "is not defined".

With the little i know about renpy i did something that seems to work for me so i hope it would help u as well.
Put it in the "game" folder.

Last edited:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I found a bug that doesn't let me move forward with the story it seems in the event of ep 8 during the ship quest along with shark character. I'm sending the traceback to help me find out what the problem is, I didn't use anything to release the image gallery so I don't know what the bug is about.

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
Is anyone else having problems where you have seen the scenes already but they don't show up on the Gallery?

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes