Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Thank you guys! We’ve reached the goal on Patreon!

- Rewards for Everyone!

- Rewards for Patrons!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daggy and halo17

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Greetings!

Today we’ve prepared 2 polls for you and would really appreciate your opinion. It will dramatically improve the game!

- Vote for your favorite scene!

- Vote for your least favorite scene!

Xideta

Oct 30, 2021
Enter "@@@222@!" (Without the quotes of course) as the patreon code to unlock the highest tier.

Samm..

Oct 28, 2019
I found a bug that doesn't let me move forward with the story it seems in the event of ep 8 during the ship quest along with shark character. I'm sending the traceback to help me find out what the problem is, I didn't use anything to release the image gallery so I don't know what the bug is about.
same , after I realease the Shark it gets a loop and I save him over and over again . Am I missing something ?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Greetings!

The Halloween Episode we’ve all been waiting for is coming and here you can see what it’s going to contain.

Halloween Episodе: Story time

Shana lost the guys and now she is forced to get along in a new prison cell with her neighbor. But this section of the prison is very different from all the others. Here you have to pay for everything you can get by telling stories. Especially now, in the height of Halloween holiday, the guards come here for new stories and who, if not Shana, knows how to tell them best.

What’s new:
- More than 11000 words of new incredible plot;
- 3 new Halloween sex scenes;
- Over 55 new animations;
- New Halloween mini games
- Unique battles in dungeons;
- Improved localization;
- Bug fixes.

~ This Halloween Episode will make you dive into the incredible side adventure to fully feel the theme of the holiday. Get your pumpkin full of candies and start the game!

For 12$ Patrons
:
- New additional high-quality scenes and dialogues that make the feel of the plot and gameplay better.

We really appreciate your help. So Trick or Treat?

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
New Hallowen version version is avaible on patreon!

Can someone update op?

PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

• Love
Reactions: halo17
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes