PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone!
Thanks for your attention to our project.
let's discuss some things. Read it carefully, please.
1. We added PAYWALLS to ADDITIONAL SCENES! We are making OVERWORK. Okay? I will repeat it - OVERWORK! ( it means that you shouldn't see these scenes in-game. And it shouldn't bee in the game. It is a GIFT to people who support us.
One more time - we not making these scenes to get money, we are making additional scenes to 20$ patrons, cuz we really appreciate that they support us. Okay?
( we will not open some scenes for free, like dreams, and hardcore or some perversions, even if we will have 10,000$ or 100% of hate comments from people. Because it's ADDITIONAL CONTENT and it will be for 50$ 100$ 200$ 1000$ for one small scene because we want to make a gift to patrons from this tier! Not because we are jealous and want to get 50$ from everybody! )
2. We made the poll where 20$ patrons will decide what should we do. If they will say that they will support us even we will make all content for free, we will open some stuff for free ( like animations, animal dicks, etc). But if we will see that we will lose supporters just because of that, we will close stuff again.
3. We appreciate, that you write a lot of hate comments - it means that our project indifferent to you, and it makes an influence. Even if you are trying to put away new people from our game. I said, when we will have money for living that we can leave our jobs, and make this game full time, we will make it for free like other projects! So this is in your interest to bring new people and patrons to the project. Even if you can't support, you can advertise the game, and bring new patrons. And in the future, we will open a game for everyone! But you wrote hate comments, people will read it and will not even try to play. That's why we will lose new patrons. Tha's why we need to come up with other shit things, to keep the project closed. Why you can't fucking understand, because of the hate comments, you will not help us or make the game better. If you want to have it for free - support us at the beginning or make the game more popular and in the future, we will open it for everyone.
5. When we made a game for free, we had 260 $. For 3 months! Imagine, that you should work at your main job, after that you need to come to the home and work every day not less than 3 hours for this project to have 90-100$ in a month ( because we are 3 in the project). 30 hours of work for a week for 100$! 90 hours for 300$! Why nobody didn't write "wow" on it? why you write "wow" when we added paywalls to additional scenes for our supporters to get some money to spend more time for the game, to make it better in the future and make it free when we will have more support?
6 And now we see that some people leak the build here because they hated us! Fuck this is so ridiculous. If you don't like our game, so go through. Why are you discussing it for a long time? Why you are donated 20$ to get our game and leak it here? You hate our game, people here hate our game. But no!:D" I will leak it because I and you hated devs so hard! We will show them that they are bad"!(because they making paywalls to get money to start spending more time on the game. This is so...
7 In conclusion. I didn't answer your comments not because I'm trolling, but because I don't have words to tell you. I can't understand why you start thinking that we closed content because we are jealous. Our old fans know, that we making our game for 5months for 50$ and after 3 months for 260$. Now we spend money on our assistants to make the game better, we found people who help us with translation, and tried to make the game better. We trying our best. but new people coming, they read that you are writing hate comments about the project, they start thinking the same, and start writing more hate comments. So, what should I answer? I will better go through and spend more time on the game, to try to make it better.
Wait, is this serious? You're making scenes only $20 patrons get? That's insane. If I were a lower tier patron I'd be pissed. Anyone who pays for your game, no matter the amount, should be getting it all. Any $10 patron who's been with you for 4 or more months has already paid the price of a AAA game. I'm gonna take a guess and say your game isn't even worth that amount, even without having played it. Very few games in this genre is. Maybe something to think about for you.

Last edited:

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Magic Fingers I think I am speaking to deaf ears here but you have to understand, this is not a advertisement site for your game or a fan site for your game, this is a pirate site, this sites function is a community and sharing is caring, its for sharing things on the internet, its the same for all 100's of developers, its not because people "hate" your game.........

Although this is a pirate site, I will support the best games I find here on Patreon. Games paywalled like this are not high on that list.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hello everyone!
Thanks for your attention to our project.
let's discuss some things. Read it carefully, please.
1. We added PAYWALLS to ADDITIONAL SCENES! We are making OVERWORK. Okay? I will repeat it - OVERWORK! ( it means that you shouldn't see these scenes in-game. And it shouldn't bee in the game. It is a GIFT to people who support us.
One more time - we not making these scenes to get money, we are making additional scenes to 20$ patrons, cuz we really appreciate that they support us. Okay?
( we will not open some scenes for free, like dreams, and hardcore or some perversions, even if we will have 10,000$ or 100% of hate comments from people. Because it's ADDITIONAL CONTENT and it will be for 50$ 100$ 200$ 1000$ for one small scene because we want to make a gift to patrons from this tier! Not because we are jealous and want to get 50$ from everybody! )
2. We made the poll where 20$ patrons will decide what should we do. If they will say that they will support us even we will make all content for free, we will open some stuff for free ( like animations, animal dicks, etc). But if we will see that we will lose supporters just because of that, we will close stuff again.
3. We appreciate, that you write a lot of hate comments - it means that our project indifferent to you, and it makes an influence. Even if you are trying to put away new people from our game. I said, when we will have money for living that we can leave our jobs, and make this game full time, we will make it for free like other projects! So this is in your interest to bring new people and patrons to the project. Even if you can't support, you can advertise the game, and bring new patrons. And in the future, we will open a game for everyone! But you wrote hate comments, people will read it and will not even try to play. That's why we will lose new patrons. Tha's why we need to come up with other shit things, to keep the project closed. Why you can't fucking understand, because of the hate comments, you will not help us or make the game better. If you want to have it for free - support us at the beginning or make the game more popular and in the future, we will open it for everyone.
5. When we made a game for free, we had 260 $. For 3 months! Imagine, that you should work at your main job, after that you need to come to the home and work every day not less than 3 hours for this project to have 90-100$ in a month ( because we are 3 in the project). 30 hours of work for a week for 100$! 90 hours for 300$! Why nobody didn't write "wow" on it? why you write "wow" when we added paywalls to additional scenes for our supporters to get some money to spend more time for the game, to make it better in the future and make it free when we will have more support?
6 And now we see that some people leak the build here because they hated us! Fuck this is so ridiculous. If you don't like our game, so go through. Why are you discussing it for a long time? Why you are donated 20$ to get our game and leak it here? You hate our game, people here hate our game. But no!:D" I will leak it because I and you hated devs so hard! We will show them that they are bad"!(because they making paywalls to get money to start spending more time on the game. This is so...
7 In conclusion. I didn't answer your comments not because I'm trolling, but because I don't have words to tell you. I can't understand why you start thinking that we closed content because we are jealous. Our old fans know, that we making our game for 5months for 50$ and after 3 months for 260$. Now we spend money on our assistants to make the game better, we found people who help us with translation, and tried to make the game better. We trying our best. but new people coming, they read that you are writing hate comments about the project, they start thinking the same, and start writing more hate comments. So, what should I answer? I will better go through and spend more time on the game, to try to make it better.
1. U making a joke of urself, overworking urselves? for the amount of content u give each update doesnt seem so, and only giving those gifts to people that overpay ur game just for a scene that right there is a shitty practice and literaly sends the message to lower tiers like "give us more money" "u want a extra scene? upgrade 1-10€ to 20-50€ just to see that animation" "we dont appreciate the money u give, give us more".

2. So 20$-50$ get a gift and they choose what they want and they say if its going free or not later on, that is really bad, what do u give to lower tiers? a cookie and a message saying "upgrade so u can get a gift".

3. Hate is everywhere so u shouldnt be whinning that much (this is a pirate site), even big developers have big hate and yet they continue their lives and learn some stuff from that hate, when im here pointing stuff out im not hating the game but on the bad pratice of the dev, u should treat all ur patreons the same, if they give good amount like 50€ give them an animation not part of the game and give that acess a week later to the rest of ur patreons that way every amount its recieving something and they will love it, people of course they will avoid ur game not enterily cause of the hate but after playing it once ur game, ur game its lacking alot of stuff like basic stuff, like i sayed u have a good ideia of a game its just not taking a decent route and they amount of content u put i dont see the point of spending 20-50$ just cause of a simple animation that takes like 1-2 days to make and if people like ur game they will advertise but if u doing something wrong they will poiting that out.

4. U had 50$ for 6 months then u went to 260$ there is devs its been over 6 months and recieving less and they working their ass off and putting alot more content then u and they are only one man team cause they cant afford more people to help, if u were working so much and then working on 3 projects that is kinda ur fault cause i dont know those projects but one is enough, im doing my own stuff and releasing my stuff for free (art and animation) and before this covid i was working 16 hours daily 5-6 times a week just to receive a minimal wage and im still here trying to grinding to get some attention and nobody see me whining.

5. U are on a Pirate site whinning cause people are leaking ur game (think a bit on that), people spend 20$ on an incomplete/in-devolpemnt game with alot of flaws and u whinning the person just spended 20$ and u saying that people hate ur game are u that dumb (cause if the people hated it people wouldnt even spend a dime on ur game and will shit ur game), some people cant support their devs due to banks policies (i dont know how that works i dont have that problem) and some hv bills to pay and for what i see if the person give u a minimal amount its the same has nothing there is no advantages being patreon or public.

So literaly we pointing stuff out, not cause we hate the game but cause there is a need of a change in certain things, take the "hate" has u saying and learn something dont take it has an point to start whinning, i know its not easy but making a game its like that u win and lose something, on the get go u cant assume people will give thousands of dollars right of the bat it takes time if u see artists/animators they have patreons for over a 2 years and they busting their ass off and still making average 100-300$ and some have luck and get way more that is how life works, u cant expect everything handed over to u just like that.

(I might have repeated myself couple times sorry in advance, i dont hate the game just dont like how the things is going and how people are being treated, sorry for bad english)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Are there actually many extra scenes or are most $50 scenes just modified existing scenes, alot of money just to see Tony the Tigers tiger dick, as stated one scene is even a rehash.
for what i know its only 1 or 2 scenes are brand new animations that are implemented in the game has extra content for higher pay's, if im correct if someone know better and on details pls do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lustration Team

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Are there actually many extra scenes or are most $50 scenes just modified existing scenes, alot of money just to see Tony the Tigers tiger dick, as stated one scene is even a rehash.
let's just say half of the content is locked behind 20 to 50 dollar tiers which is pure bs

wild life is one of the highest grossing adult games and it does 0 bs like this.

Reactions: Lustration Team

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Did this poll happen recently, or is it about to be released? Just checked patreon & the blue shell room in discord, and I'm not seeing it; unless you're referencing the one on patreon where you're asking 'Why you decided to support us'

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone

tomorrow we will discuss changes about paywalls and others, if you have an opinion about it or proposals, check the post on patreon and write your opinion in comments. I will discuss your comments with team tomorrow and we will decide what should we dot.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Hello everyone

tomorrow we will discuss changes about paywalls and others, if you have an opinion about it or proposals, check the post on patreon and write your opinion in comments. I will discuss your comments with team tomorrow and we will decide what should we dot.
You really dont get it do you? Those ''gifts'' as you call them they are not really gifts,that's additional content to an incomplete game with ridiculous high paywalls,the moment you did that your lower tier patreons (and for good reasons) started thinking : wft is wrong with this greedy ass developer? what my 5-10-20 usd arent good enough for him now i have to pay even more to see the additional scenes? Again THOSE ARE NOT GIFTS,its additional content ( a gift would be something like making some custom made cgs for anyone who's willing to pay).You may not see it this way but that move made you guys look like some pretty greedy devs and for good reason people will soon walk away from your game and you'll make (if you didnt already) a pretty bad reputation for yourself.You do realize with 50 bucks you can get 3-4 complete good AAA games on steam right? Seriously dude you should reconsider your marketing strategy before its to late... Just my 2 cents

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He doesnt get that his "gifts" are in fact extra content to the game since its implemented on the game with a huge paywall, Gifts are normally something its "off the game" not "in-game" and its given to all the patreons all the same time or difference of 1-2 days, treating ur 50$ has lords and 1$ has shit means u dont care about 1-10$ u want is 20-50$ or more.

From his post we can see he his clearly greedy for money, this is a phrase he sayed:
"If you were hurt because I added some scenes for 50$ patrons - it doesn't mean that I'm greedy and I want your money from 20$ to 50$. (giving away stuff for 50$ which other tiers are not going to get it its bad)";
" If you know how to improve the amount of patrons and bring +500$ each month and where in make scenes and other content in the game for free to everybody, we will do it from the next day, and we will take off all paywalls in the game.",
He cleary asking for ways to get more cash and then he will bring down the paywalls and make acessable to everybody, we know this can be a trick get more cash (+500$ cant it be 50$ that is greedy) and not even doing what he promises, read his post and judge his post. (2 patreons already went there and sayed its everything right he is not greedy or doing anything bad (i had to translate cause it was in russian) = this might be 50$ patreons)

Last edited:

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
A better way to handle this in my oppinion is to just give the 50$ patreons an earlier release date and some extra renders not actuall content locked behind a paywall.

Aug 14, 2017
It pisses me off that Leo decides that the water bottle, mirror and magnifying glass are junk and decides to throw them away. The water bottle is something he ought to hold onto for obvious reasons, but the mirror and magnifying glass could be handy for starting fires. How he could decide that any of those are useless is baffling.

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone

That post honestly made it seem even more like it's all about the money. You should probably stop digging that hole, buddy. Might also wanna stop calling it "hate" and "whining" etc. It's not. It's constuctive criticism, and if you can't take it you won't make it far as a creator.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Forbidden Fruit [v0.6.1] [Magic Fingers] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (317MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. kind of bummed out by the changes ... like where in the world are the scenes supposed to be to get deleted?
You are just pledging to neuter the whole game right after pretending to supposedly open the game up to animations.
we will delete these scenes from every build - this is insane.
At least release a legacy build with all you got till now, only so you have a base line to say:
Look, everybody, this is the standard from now on.
Stop deleting your own game!

Then the other strange thing about: We will open animations and animal dicks for everybody
You have to release a basic build packed with what you feel is the norm so that everybody knows what it is
supposed to look like.

NOt to mention your supposed public version still has hidden content. Just make up your mind ...
You cannot keep putting pay walls in the game, because all your supporters already get personalized builds.
So why would a 50$ patron have to see the stinking 20$ pay wall if they download the public build?
Try to make something novelty in the public builds too, so that 20$ and 50$ patrons have fun with it too,
otherwise they have nothing to show their friends, ”cause you have paywalled all the interesting scenes that make
this game worth gaming. Public builds have to be novelty legacy creations where you put together a nice present for your
high paying patrons and make them have something to be proud of, rather than hide away to play their private builds.

v0.5.3 Public Version

1. We added 2 modes to the game: Feral dicks, Human dicks. At the main menu, you can change mode, and all the content of the game will change to your choice. (Still for 20$+)
Changes of the next update

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes