west78

Nov 14, 2019
this is not a $50 thing i replay the game and the $20 and $50 scenes doesnt work when i click it. it takes me to the website

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is this good and how much H content is in there. Art looks good.
Not a great deal. Too much nonsense in the game, side games, crappy riddles and a tedious dungeon. There are a handful of scenes, short and in some cases duplicated (in fact I think one of the paywall scenes is just a re-do replacing Tony the Tiger). Lots of controversy about his paywall somewhat dampened the game and the sheer lack of sexual oriented scenes stop me from supporting.

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
I do not understand the mini game in this game, for example with questions that must be answered because they do not have a clue at all

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I do not understand the mini game in this game, for example with questions that must be answered because they do not have a clue at all
Just use the option to skip them, they are just standard boring minigames devs put in their game like they think people have fun doing them or sth. At least I skipped them, but even then after like 1h of gameplay I don't see anything in the game that is even remotely sexy. It's like a dev that failed at regular games because there is a lot more competition there trying to enter erotic games scene without any idea how to actually turn people on. There are some great games on this forum they could learn from like four elements for example, but I think that this one is beyond any hope.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
We will upload a new build with a bugfix of paywalls in a few hours. We should open all scenes, costumes, and items for the dungeon in public build, but it didn't work. In a few hours, we will send new links.
*but even then after like 1h of gameplay I don't see anything in the game that is even remotely sexy.*
So maybe you will play a little bit longer to see scenes like this? ( attach files)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
We will upload a new build with a bugfix of paywalls in a few hours. We should open all scenes, costumes, and items for the dungeon in public build, but it didn't work. In a few hours, we will send new links.
*but even then after like 1h of gameplay I don't see anything in the game that is even remotely sexy.*
So maybe you will play a little bit longer to see scenes like this? ( attach files)
How many more scenes like it? I'd hate to pay and discover that the scene shown is like the only scene... which I have already seen.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hi everyone! try to upload the game from these links, the content of 0.6.1 should be free for everyone

Pc:

Mac:

Android:

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
It is a genuine question though, I mean the scene looks nice, and if theres more like it... I'm in!

recettear

Apr 29, 2018
WTF with fighting system? only my Maya attacks, others just skip their turns. And some proplem with weapons tier 3 weapon and my character have -10 attack stat!

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the correct file Magic fingers of all the scenes that are available now. I just got one question about the rope and I was wondering if you have to press the space bar or another key to the wild animals in the dungeon cause I some how did manage to catch one and now i can't hmmmmm.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I was thinking about it, I think now there's more men on the island who've fucked Maya than men who haven't by a pretty large margin. Good job Maya, you're the town bicycle, but you're our bicycle and we love you for it.
She tries to play hard to them but she wants dem D’s lol

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
every time I try to fight in the dungeon. my turns are automatically passed and Maya can't get anything right.
this is a bug, or something about gameplay that I didn't understand.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes