Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
So .. kind of bummed out by the changes ... like where in the world are the scenes supposed to be to get deleted?
You are just pledging to neuter the whole game right after pretending to supposedly open the game up to animations.
we will delete these scenes from every build - this is insane.
At least release a legacy build with all you got till now, only so you have a base line to say:
Look, everybody, this is the standard from now on.
Stop deleting your own game!

Then the other strange thing about: We will open animations and animal dicks for everybody
You have to release a basic build packed with what you feel is the norm so that everybody knows what it is
supposed to look like.

NOt to mention your supposed public version still has hidden content. Just make up your mind ...
You cannot keep putting pay walls in the game, because all your supporters already get personalized builds.
So why would a 50$ patron have to see the stinking 20$ pay wall if they download the public build?
Try to make something novelty in the public builds too, so that 20$ and 50$ patrons have fun with it too,
otherwise they have nothing to show their friends, ”cause you have paywalled all the interesting scenes that make
this game worth gaming. Public builds have to be novelty legacy creations where you put together a nice present for your
high paying patrons and make them have something to be proud of, rather than hide away to play their private builds.
0. All scenes in the game will be free in public builds! (example - when we will upload 0.6.2 at the same time we will upload 0.6.1 public build with all scenes)

MR_FROZEN44

Feb 1, 2018
I have just played the game and entered the 50$ Patreon code to just see the new animations, i just gotta say that there are a little content of paywall which is acceptable. But the poor man that pays 50$ every month is to get a shitty 5 second animation for that???? Man you can buy lots of games with that money even get the Modern warfare with free dlc????

Like i see other developers offering 10$ with more content than that. And i wont play this game again because of its short animations and shit un unerstandable story, Hard ass gameplay with riddles and broken dungeon.

The game was so simple and good in the beginning.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes