EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's cute that you think you lost patreons because you made it free, but that's not the case, you lost them because with every update, this game gets worse and worse. Almost every new version fucks the save games, the story is more and more idiotic, and it gets more of a meticulous grindfest every time. If there are haters, they aren't that because they want everything to become free, they hate it because the game fucking sucks. Period.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting errors left, right and center. Old saves didn't work and choosing an episode also throws errors with almost every action. :confused:

LUCI342523

Oct 27, 2019
I kind of heard that there are some mods for this game, is that true? I'm just in the tank and I don’t know. I would be very grateful if you shared information about this.

Reactions: Lustration Team

dimaplayG3

Feb 20, 2019
Hello,

I have annoying bug with text, tried to search for an answer but couldn't find anything, I think it might be a case with the text font, but I am not sure. Either way, the problem is with option bars, for me they are empty (without any text) I can click them and they will respond, but there is no letters/text for me, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

P.S I can see all the text in the menu, but when I get options to select something ingame the option bars are empty.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
It's cute that you think you lost patreons because you made it free, but that's not the case, you lost them because with every update, this game gets worse and worse. Almost every new version fucks the save games, the story is more and more idiotic, and it gets more of a meticulous grindfest every time. If there are haters, they aren't that because they want everything to become free, they hate it because the game fucking sucks. Period.
I must agree it has gotten worse with each update, update makes it sound grand, but there is very little content and the idea of paying so much for a single extra picture is crazy. The dungeon is still mundane nonsense that is no doubt skipped through by most, as are the silly card thing and cup games.

Taryana

Oct 22, 2017
Strange how GGGB/Red String has no paywalled content and yet gains new Patreons every week. Almost like making a quality product people want to exchange money for and support the development of is at work.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Strange how GGGB/Red String has no paywalled content and yet gains new Patreons every week. Almost like making a quality product people want to exchange money for and support the development of is at work.
That is certainly not the case. Neither the lack of awful grind, bland updates or numerous bugs. They must be getting new patreons because the F95 haters don't try to bring them down, unlike like this one.

Mar 7, 2020
Hey your game sucks,you don't want to make incest content? guess what I won't play your game anymore,also this needs a ntr tag,the sister should only be with leo,I wouldn't of played this ever if i knew she slept with other people,NTR TAG THIS MODS
Your opinion is very valuable for developers, mister 0 donations person.

Content is made based on polls / patron requests. Complaining about game you got here for free will change nothing.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey your game sucks,you don't want to make incest content? guess what I won't play your game anymore,also this needs a ntr tag,the sister should only be with leo,I wouldn't of played this ever if i knew she slept with other people,NTR TAG THIS MODS
It's not Leo who gets cucked. It's just you.
The dev is free to not include your specific fetish, so try not to get too invested in 2D girls and get out more. :)

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
The new version of the dungeon where you have to tire the wild ones with the girls is only in the patreon version or in the free one too? Anyone knows?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Well due to some events the creators could not really this version. So they released the update anyway. So due to not being able to test it, you can get the dungeon scene if you lose to a wild. Not by capturing one. But even the scene is bugged showing only one animation instead of the supposed three animations. Hope this helped.

Reactions: cocococococo

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Well due to some events the creators could not really this version. So they released the update anyway. So due to not being able to test it, you can get the dungeon scene if you lose to a wild. Not by capturing one. But even the scene is bugged showing only one animation instead of the supposed three animations. Hope this helped.
thats pathetic, thanks, I was wondering why it isnt working.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes