WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, i tested 0.7.1. It kept crashing from last saved. I don't feel like starting from beginning. Like one of the developer stated that he/she is in middle of moving and etc. i will sit back and wait for 0.8.x to be release to test out. I feel that developer(s) been rushing this too fast and release the update too soon without validating the application working or not.

Jun 21, 2020
lol, this stupid donkey closed the comments on the patron after peoples began to write criticism there. Ok, I will answer your question here, since you are so afraid of the truth. I play your game for the sake of cool art style, and not for the sake of a dumb story.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone!
Thank you for your comments. Builds with bugfix will be ready in one hour. YOu can download it using the same links. :)Tomorrow I Will ask admins update the thread

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
lol, this stupid donkey closed the comments on the patron after peoples began to write criticism there. Ok, I will answer your question here, since you are so afraid of the truth. I play your game for the sake of cool art style, and not for the sake of a dumb story.
I do like the art here. Implementation could be better with the art. Too many pointless exercises in the game, mostly a dungeon that I assume most just skip through (I may be wrong). Story needs work.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Somewhere in 0.7.1.1 the language translations shifted from English to non-English. I am only guessing it may switched to Russian, however, i can be in correct which language it switched to. i confirmed in menu it set for English. That happens after Hass captured Rose. I had Maya work in Ostador, I sent Leo to Mekada. Leo met and talk to Valla. That is where the translation hickup. The screenshot is from the beginning of the translation error for English.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Have they ditched this game in favour of the new project then? Playing it safe in case no one cares about the new one? From what I saw there is no work currently being done on it? I'm assuming they suspended the payments for a month?

Mar 7, 2020
According to latest update, their project director / scenario writer is stuck in china, which doesn't add to best working conditions. But project is alive.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
According to latest update, their project director / scenario writer is stuck in china, which doesn't add to best working conditions. But project is alive.
Okay, thought I read on the patreon page they have for the new project that work on Forbidden Fruit is on hold while they fovus on this new thing.

kentuckysnowstorm

Apr 19, 2020
Magic Fingers Just wanted to hop in and say that I love the game. Some stuff seems like it takes awhile to get to, but I think you guys are going for some scale. Some of the minigames and things could maybe have a bit more to them? But I really appreciate the option to set it on easy and skip it, since I'm just trying to enjoy the story and content.

There are definitely some translation errors, but they didn't ruin my enjoyment of what I've gotten through so far and I didn't feel the need to come whine about them like an ungrateful child and call the game trash for no reason *shrug*

Might consider hopping on that Patreon. Thanks and keep up the good work.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I think most people here have little bad to say about the actual game, it just got caught up in crazy pay schemes and so on, up until recently I thought the game itself was okay.

Reactions: Joehunterjoe

erginger

Aug 4, 2017
Does the patreon version of the game work better than the free one? I notice the latest free release seems pretty buggy, even after the bug fix.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Does the patreon version of the game work better than the free one? I notice the latest free release seems pretty buggy, even after the bug fix.
Can you skip the really, really exciting dungeon scenes? The hell use is a free version if you cant do any thing, hardly brings the paying masses rushing forward, believe me give us enough tits, ass and fucking and we'll part with our hard earned money for a quick wank.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
My god, it's such a shame ...
Since the last update I can't play anymore. Impossible to advance in the dungeon because the fights are completely blocked. There are no more "!" to know where we need to go to advance in the story ...
The impossibility of loading the old backups is really disturbing too !!

Besides, I still haven't figured out how to catch wild tulai ! And that irritates me !!!
(if you have the solution for that, i want it....now , haha XD)

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Can someone help me. I can't seem to get to meet Alf at the lake for the quest of Maya wanting to get stronger?! When I go to the lake it always says that Alf wanted me to wear the leather suit when I am already wearing it.

I've tried choosing previous chapters and working to it. I've also gone down the Leo wanting a walk quest, and then choosing to back track to the Maya stronger quest, but I can never do the Alf quest.

Any suggestions????

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes