vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
No bueno for me. Maybe i'm just retarded though, that's certainly a possibility. Any chance you could make a script for it, if not at least a link for the decompiled game?
How to access dreams/other features in the latest version, just for you:

Drop this file into your /game/ folder and make sure to "extract here".

If it makes another new directory called "game" move the files and folder in it back into your game directory.

I tried it on a fresh install, should work.

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
as i wrote- first edit *.rpa files (there r a few of them), just change "RPA-4.0" to "RPA-3.0" (in begining file) and then just UNREN them all. if u have no idea how to use UNREN- just search forum and find some threads like https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
I extracted all rpa files. Thats not a problem. But I still dont have options rpy or the other rpy file you mentioned. ANd rpyc files there are a ton, which one do I have to decompile? All of them?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I cant finish some quest so...
full gallery save please
Much better than wading through the exciting dungeon... then again has any thing even been added? They seem to be ditching it in favour of this new project, which I know little about.

OWPO___RO

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
How to access dreams/other features in the latest version, just for you:

Drop this file into your /game/ folder and make sure to "extract here".

If it makes another new directory called "game" move the files and folder in it back into your game directory.

I tried it on a fresh install, should work.
For me this doesnt work, I get an error, game doesnt start.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
The new public build link is been given on magic finger discord, not sure if too the patreon build has been given with patreon code to unlock it

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes