Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone have a Gallery Unlock or Save?
there is no gallery unlock you have to play the game to get all scenes. i dont think anyone has uploaded the save

there is a way to decrypt the files but you have to be a genius hacker to do it.. lol i can't seem to figure it out

kachau94

May 11, 2020
Can someone help me. I can't seem to get to meet Alf at the lake for the quest of Maya wanting to get stronger?! When I go to the lake it always says that Alf wanted me to wear the leather suit when I am already wearing it.

I've tried choosing previous chapters and working to it. I've also gone down the Leo wanting a walk quest, and then choosing to back track to the Maya stronger quest, but I can never do the Alf quest.

Any suggestions????

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
for those wondering about ntr yes its in the game, main character likes victoria. but she's able to get fucked by other men and furry monster

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Ok, I'm very confused as to how to get dungeon scenes. Losing, catching, failing to catch - nothing worked

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Can someone help me. I can't seem to get to meet Alf at the lake for the quest of Maya wanting to get stronger?! When I go to the lake it always says that Alf wanted me to wear the leather suit when I am already wearing it.

I've tried choosing previous chapters and working to it. I've also gone down the Leo wanting a walk quest, and then choosing to back track to the Maya stronger quest, but I can never do the Alf quest.

Any suggestions????
Make sure you dont wear any accessories. Best way is to click default and then the leather top and bottom.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone figure out how to get raj, azir and maya threesome scene in version 7.2? I manage to have maya sleeping, raj and maya and azir and maya scene

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So one scene that you play for slight variations (not even a unique pose/position for each grouping)? I'd hate to be paying for that. Whats the other game like they are working on?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
When I have Rose go ahead to deal with the Crystal that radiates FEAR... preventing the team from entering the 6th Level of the Dungeon, I get the following error message... I have also attached my save near that point...

Any suggestions or help to get through that point will be greatly appreciated...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes