Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
My god, this new update have so many bugs than the previous, and so little content even for 2 updates...
PS: for those who play on android and wanted to see the images, just change the format from apk to zip, and open it with file manager + and go to assets>x-game>x-images>x-ero and there just browse as you want

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
How to access dreams/other features in the latest version, just for you:

Drop this file into your /game/ folder and make sure to "extract here".

If it makes another new directory called "game" move the files and folder in it back into your game directory.

I tried it on a fresh install, should work.
Doesn't work, game launches, but nothing new in gallery.

Reactions: 2658340058

hugomixmax

Oct 22, 2018
Is there anyone who did find the scene in the Dungeon Maya- Alfin? Because apparently it should be also a scene like that...

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Playing on easy mode that should do the trick, regardings scenes in Dungeon, did you find the Maya-Alfin one?
No, I've pretty much lost interest, and that's mostly due to the makers splitting time between projects, based on the previous output I can only see things getting worse. The "free" versions out there do not contain full content, but from what I've heard the extra bits are little to nothing.

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
Ok how do u get 2 threesome scenes from party ? xD i tried like dozens of combinations and only got sleeping and blowing.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
No, I've pretty much lost interest, and that's mostly due to the makers splitting time between projects, based on the previous output I can only see things getting worse. The "free" versions out there do not contain full content, but from what I've heard the extra bits are little to nothing.
I do feel that I am beginning to lose interest in this game as well. I believe that there been some issues I am running into anyway that starting to make me think that I need to start from the beginning again. Which I prefer to avoid if possible. Also it starting to jumble the default language with another language. I am not going to blame it on them dealing with two projects because they do need to have a balance beside only doing solo projects. At this moment, I have no primary points to say the root cause for me to lose interest in this game. Maybe I just wait out a year or two to try this game again. The new update didn't really have any routines to do and kept getting issues in dungeon.

Reactions: HeroHate

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Is there anyone who did find the scene in the Dungeon Maya- Alfin? Because apparently it should be also a scene like that...
I do not think I have reach that part. I notice that I needed find numbers around the island for a safe and unable to find them. Also the dungeon been giving me issue starting not enough party members. Plus I truly believe I will need to start over from scratch again, which I am not in any mood to do anyway. I been getting a lot of issues since version 0.7.x been released. So, I believe I am going to sit back and wait a year or two to try again.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Yes it's from 0.7.2PA. I don't have 0.7.2BO so can't test if it works.
Pretty simple you can update from game there an apposite button and lead to mega link of latest version, from there you can test I think let me know the result

Alcatraz Ag

Apr 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "lartemer, publicación: 2961808, miembro: 267372"]
¡El primer método funciona! Gracias !
[/CITAR]
He opened up the game for you with that method? I get a traceback

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone still not worked out how to get all the scenes at the party? I can only get the individual scenes with Raj or Azir

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes