• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I searched but didnt find much info. What is the loli content in this game? Also how prevalent is the use of both protags? Did you choose one or are you forced to play both?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I searched but didnt find much info. What is the loli content in this game? Also how prevalent is the use of both protags? Did you choose one or are you forced to play both?
The loli content is one of the species of the monsters in the island. And you have to play both characters to progress in the story

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Seems like way too much trouble for a few pictures. I'm amazed the game is still going.

Apr 16, 2020
the thing with this game is the animations and images are pretty good but story and the game itself is crap tho it has few features that it tries that are interesting but execution is crap and then patron .... well thats another story
not to mention when it talks about multiple protag its mainly female lead that has most content and well male lead is side note, and also relationships not being clearly define as people assume its ntr that peeved most people off, as someone who doesnt like ntr i dont think this game is one and well there are other issues as well so in short best parts of this game is just cgis

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Images are just too few though, but I admit I like that we have art here, however it's ruined by the stupid game ideas and general crappy story. I don't even know what they are trying to achieve, something about moving rocks in a tedious dungeon or something. All I ever see here are issues with the silly riddles.

Apr 16, 2020
the thing is
lack of hints or indication and the latest char system fucked everything in the hole and shit it out
the amount of lag roll back gets and i can play cod on ultra setting, and minecraft performs better than this
the amount of bugs, well if i list it all out i can make another furry game on how many ways/positions the bugs can fuck you trust me a 180 position exist
story that was interesting on start but then went to complete fk fest
relationships are shit
character dev = more horny
rpg dungeoneering is a interesting idea, but the only thing interesting on their execution is the skip button
money making is like fking playing monopoly chinese knockoff

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
its gonna end soon, he said 7.5 or was it 8.0 would be the final chapter
will probably end with maya getting knockup by the furries probably lol
Had a great deal of potential, ruined by many of the antics outlined here, releasing scenes that were locked behind paywalls and so on.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Any idea how to get the dungeon scenes with the girls? I've tried losing and winning against the last wild at the ladder's but neither seems to start the scene. Winning just goes down a level and losing has them run away out of the dungeon.

Reactions: The King of Pirates
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes