Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
as much as i like seeing maya get destroyed by everything, he screwed over leo fans. poor dude only has handful scenes lol, while his sister getting a train ran on her
This is kind of what got me out as well. There is simply no fun when you have only one character get updates while the other has absolutely nothing. The female creatures aren't ugly and the few scenes with the brother are fun. It got boring and with the paywall, grind, and general lack of cohesion in story it is just not fun.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Not gonna lie stille bummed about the patreon build not being achievable through console, but thats just minor (kinda non existant) complaint, awesome game, really like the work you do ^^

Oct 12, 2020
Hello ,Guten Morgen!

I have a question

1>)Can you add more monster to this game ?

2>) Im also getting game freezing bug for some animations.

3>) Is the Patch version Forbidden Fruit [v0.7.3] compatible with the new game version (0.8.1)?

4>) Do you know where's the save file??

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What's the point of showing this scene, isn't most of the content related to the sex scene behind higher pay tiers, unless that's no longer an issue? Last I played (a loose description) you only got a basic scene, in one case you had to mess around to even unlock that. Thoughts on their other project?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Apr 16, 2020
yes i was thinking whether to post a cg rip or not then thought its easier explaining
Just edit video files the rpy ones and edit RPY 4.0 to RPY 3.0 and unren will work and decompile all cgs there was also a patron console code that unlocked the whole gallery still figuring out to make it unlock full patron

Btw To edit the files use Notepad or Notepad + and this method is applicable for most asset files in the game
Why have a male protagonist if he won't have content?

I don't know why I still insist on this game
same man same this is not multiple protag more like female protag only
that said plot is a bit crap bit cgs are the good ones
this game is wasted potential honestly

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes