Stark Warwick

Jul 9, 2017
Should we close all the scenes? then you will get off all stuff for 20$ will it worth it?
Why nobody didn't write something when we made the game for 5 months with 250$ and gave you all for free? But now everybody writing about paywalls. Hm...
I think your game is cool, it has a different story and theme, your art is good too. Only this surreal charge is weird for extra content that other competitors are able to deliver for less.
For those who follow the Summertime Saga, you can get a sense of how popular it was through the pirate community and also for bringing content "accessible to the pocket", a mere patron is there consuming all the potential content and in some days it is even released, by DarkCookie, the free download.
He currently has a good fan base, good money and a good team.
Even that Pandorium that would be an "mmorpg", with the minimum payment the user already accesses all the content.
Even the one from Pixel Games is cool, interesting. It only takes a while to launch because he works alone, if my memory serves me right.
See the competitors and see if you are consistent in this matter.
It is boring to value the work of others, true. I'm just basing myself on what your competitors can deliver, even charging.

Apr 16, 2020
I tried alot unren renpy extractor etc and had no luck extracting cgs and stuff plus I don't understand other python stuff to try something different

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Like most people I'm just curious about the pictures, not willing to play or grind and especially not willing to hand over a huge amount for three or four pictures a month. That said I'm also unwilling to jump through hoops to get the pictures... because damn that seems like so much hassle (and I'm lazy).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SV_PO

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Like most people I'm just curious about the pictures, not willing to play or grind and especially not willing to hand over a huge amount for three or four pictures a month. That said I'm also unwilling to jump through hoops to get the pictures... because damn that seems like so much hassle (and I'm lazy).
I know right?! F95 almost starts to look like a forum for games or something... ridiculous.

Reactions: HeroHate

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
if some1 have problem with UNREN- i have solution.
dev rly think, that puting "handmade" header into files was smart idea...
1. in *.rpa files edit file at beginig "RPA-4.0" to "RPA-3.0". now u can decompile *.rpa files.
2. after extracting *.rpa files u cnt direct decompile *.rpyc files, cuz dev ofc put "handmade" header. just delete first 45 symbols (edited *.rpyc file must start with "x" letter).

dev go on, try hard, that was too easy :sneaky:
i can't find them bro, can you be a bit more detailed.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I love this game for its uniqueness. But still 20$ to get the full version is too much.
I like the art, some of the ideas, I even threw a little their way after I played some time back. But it's mostly drivel now. Tedious game play hidden behind silly tiers of pay, as stated it just is not worth the money. Are the scenes (or is a scene?) hidden behind the $20 wall?

Apr 16, 2020
Just use rpatool or unrpa.
Due to some handler change or something they are not useful I need to figure out the whole stitch to do so other wise not compatible error will kill me
Like bruv 10$ for some scenes that are not even the whole game,the recent update is small af, I usually skip dungeon part 2 outta 5 or 6 scenes is patron only cause that loli rabbit even the scene he teases with is patron only, ...i haven't found a good reason to donate like masterclass on pythorn is worth more at this point

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Due to some handler change or something they are not useful I need to figure out the whole stitch to do so other wise not compatible error will kill me
Like bruv 10$ for some scenes that are not even the whole game,the recent update is small af, I usually skip dungeon part 2 outta 5 or 6 scenes is patron only cause that loli rabbit even the scene he teases with is patron only, ...i haven't found a good reason to donate like masterclass on pythorn is worth more at this point
Maybe it's just me but it feels like on every forum there's a genius russian coder who understands how to fix our problem but is only able to explain it to other genius russian coders. It's a curse.

Last edited:

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
How do I unlock these other scenes from the party? All I got is her falling asleep and nothing happening.

AK47M

Jul 29, 2017
How do I unlock these other scenes from the party? All I got is her falling asleep and nothing happening.
When doing the drinking events, dont do all of them. Thats how I unlocked at least one of the other scenes. I havent figured out the others, but I imagine its some combination of drinking and flirting.

Reactions: DubbuD
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes