HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Would have expected more content in the rework, new stuff and no pay walls (at first) to lure in the customers/patrons, sadly not.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
In all kindness you haters, be quiet at last. Nobody can hear your howling anymore. You keep complaining that developers need money to develop their games, try it yourself without any financial support. People like you are so annoying to the masses and damage developers immensely. Give productive feedback, but this hatred doesn't bring anything to anyone except to piss off patrons and discourage developers. So please be quiet.
magic fingers is that you bro??
made an alt to comment lol

This game have impregnation and pregnancy?
it was planned or at least talked about in game. I think mc will get knocked up by all the animal dick she takes
one of the furries mentions giving mc a potion to prevent impregnation

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
It seems like this game is not getting good reviews even in the later reviews... can anybody speak on whether the 2 star rating is fair?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It seems like this game is not getting good reviews even in the later reviews... can anybody speak on whether the 2 star rating is fair?
A lot of content is locked behind paywalls, this is properly the biggest reason for low score.
The paywalls are also kind of high if you ask me, not everybody have 20$ per month just to see all the content.

Apr 16, 2020
How to rework a game? Make it More shit by Screwing the story up the ass, Put russian text in english option , make more than 50% of the game patron only, Add interactions to only fuck everything up , Make a Kinetic novel but oh wait add a relationship indicator. Man, Cg were the only good part about this game

Reactions: Sirren and Samken

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
How to rework a game? Make it More shit by Screwing the story up the ass, Put russian text in english option , make more than 50% of the game patron only, Add interactions to only fuck everything up , Make a Kinetic novel but oh wait add a relationship indicator. Man, Cg were the only good part about this game
Dont forget about the infamous cave system now they added a jungle one as well because why tf not :LOL: . i tried it a bit but now the gameplay is even more confusing and also no option to skip the mini-games,is like they saw all the complains and instead of fixing them they added even more shit to them :FacePalm:and yeah most of the content is locked under paywall.Good job devs ,keep it up :poop::poop::poop:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
As stated above, crappy systems still in place, some shuffling of content really. Dungeon was terrible before and it seems this will go on, as you can see no one wants to bothered playing as they know what they're going to get, most comments are just folks looking for images.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So haven't followed this for awhile. Stopped following before they added any true sex scenes (minus the tiger guy grinding on the female MC). From what I'm hearing now the Female MC is a whore, the male mc doesn't have any scenes, and most of it is behind a big paywall. That all correct? Is it even worth trying to play and get the scenes, even with a free hacked version?

Weird as I once was a patron of theirs back when the project was first started. I think like 5$ was all and you got everything (mainly cheat codes).

Also, I'm guessing they never added impreg? Which they did talk about adding very early on cause it was so requested.

Reactions: wedwdwed and Sirren

marasi

Nov 1, 2017
Glad my file came in handy for someone :) Here is a new file with scenes 0.6.2:
Admins, add it to the op-post, along with the path: C: \ Users \ * username * \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy \ persistent

the link no longer works

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So haven't followed this for awhile. Stopped following before they added any true sex scenes (minus the tiger guy grinding on the female MC). From what I'm hearing now the Female MC is a whore, the male mc doesn't have any scenes, and most of it is behind a big paywall. That all correct? Is it even worth trying to play and get the scenes, even with a free hacked version?

Weird as I once was a patron of theirs back when the project was first started. I think like 5$ was all and you got everything (mainly cheat codes).

Also, I'm guessing they never added impreg? Which they did talk about adding very early on cause it was so requested.
Pretty much, if you aren't into ntr and mainly play male mc's this game is not worth playing.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes