• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Hello haters, it's me again ;)
First of all, I wanna say that maybe you will decide should we lock content or not. The last time you complained that 20$ not worth it, not you complain that we close a lot of content for patrons :LOL: Actually we locked 20% of the whole content of the game. Is it a lot? I don't think so. 80% for everyone 20% for patrons. It's not even 50/50. If you don't want to support us - it's ok, just play the free version.
Next step - this is only 0.1 of the game past game, so we will work on different relationships between characters and dungeon etc
Also if you want to say something that you don't like and you want to see some changes in the game just write a readable comment like I plaid the game these parts l like 1..2...3... These I don't like 1... 2... 3.... And we will see what should we change
Are you planning on implementing a pregnancy system?

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
It'll be 20 dollars once a month (providing updates come out on time).... I assume?
I figured it was a pretty legitimate question.

I'm all for buying a game. I'm all for buying an early access game and supporting development.

I was curious if the philosophy follows "buy this game if you enjoy it" or "give me money every month to see a new scene X times a year".

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a task log anywhere? I am lost just starting out. I went through the first set of things with both characters. It says to go to the beach, but not sure what I am missing. Is Maya the only one who can make money right now? So just skip day and go get bones?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I figured it was a pretty legitimate question.

I'm all for buying a game. I'm all for buying an early access game and supporting development.

I was curious if the philosophy follows "buy this game if you enjoy it" or "give me money every month to see a new scene X times a year".
Imagine giving $20 for 12 months!!! It's a crazy idea, especially as there is little content, even less now as it's going to be rehash of previous version.

Reactions: Valronn

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
Imagine giving $20 for 12 months!!! It's a crazy idea, especially as there is little content, even less now as it's going to be rehash of previous version.
Right, that's sort of what I was thinking.

I like this game as it is and I would be fine with giving 20 dollars for an early access version that gets updated.

I'm absolutely not fine with any concept of giving 20 dollars a month when there isn't even monthly updates. This thread was started in march 2019. That would've been $480 at this point.

Reactions: Cmann

Bruno Sarmento

Mar 18, 2021
You do you. I hope the game goes well for you, I currently enjoy it for what it is.

If I sub to you once, is that going to give me access to every future patreon build? Or are you expecting 20 dollars every update from me?

I like this game as it is and I would be fine with giving 20 dollars for an early access version that gets updated.

I'm absolutely not fine with any concept of giving 20 dollars a month when there isn't even monthly updates. This thread was started in march 2019. That would've been $480 at this point.
is there anyonw can share the 20$ code?

There was no ending... It is getting remaster due to the developer recruited another writer and may have changed the story format to possible better format. However, keep in mind that they just started remastering this game. The previous game was really getting buggy before the remaster. No, I haven't look into the remaster version yet, I figure i would wait for next few releases. Plus I rather start all over again to see if it been improved on the free side.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
A lot of content is locked behind paywalls, this is properly the biggest reason for low score.
The paywalls are also kind of high if you ask me, not everybody have 20$ per month just to see all the content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BeastMaster59

wedwdwed

Mar 6, 2021

This dev is greedy af.

He doesn't deserve one penny for this mediocre work

Reactions: HeroHate

Ciderman

Jul 7, 2020
Nah - it was a good game, but if you are going to lock the reason for playing behind a (ahem) $20 paywall then there are better games on here for much less. At this point, not even sure how you even get the animal stuff passed Patreon police...

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
The scenes are really broken for me, they just keep flicking really fast, it breaks the whole game

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes