• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hello haters, it's me again ;)
First of all, I wanna say that maybe you will decide should we lock content or not. The last time you complained that 20$ not worth it, not you complain that we close a lot of content for patrons :LOL: Actually we locked 20% of the whole content of the game. Is it a lot? I don't think so. 80% for everyone 20% for patrons. It's not even 50/50. If you don't want to support us - it's ok, just play the free version.
Next step - this is only 0.1 of the game past game, so we will work on different relationships between characters and dungeon etc
Also if you want to say something that you don't like and you want to see some changes in the game just write a readable comment like I plaid the game these parts l like 1..2...3... These I don't like 1... 2... 3.... And we will see what should we change
Man going off calling everyone a hater that is huge No No, dont ever do that again that can cost the rest of ur popularity,
Idk everyone is pointing stuff out correctly but you seem to be the only person that still hasnt understand anything, when people complained about lack of content and you were charging 20$, it was a robbery at the time cause of the tiny updates u were doing and u guys (dev team) proceeded to produce a bit more of content but after u went back to greedy again by locking content behind a expensive paywall we talking about 20$ we aint talking about 1-3$, if this was a once in a life-time 20$ pay and people would just had to wait for the updates, is one thing, but people each update have to pay 20$ just for that 20% of content and calling it exclusive content for patreons that is BS, you just losing not only money but getting the greedy popularity.

If i was your patreon and you charging me for more money just to get 20% of the content which for what i see its just a scene that should be in the update for everyone, i would simply drop the patreon and not looking back cause for what i see you only trying to figure a way to get more money but choosing the wrong options, no wonder your game is a bad state of popularity, the game has issues and the worst part a dev team that is too greedy and blind to see what is wrong.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello haters, it's me again ;)
I came here looking forward to the remaster and give actual constructive feedback about the remaster, and maybe even think to patron if the choice was correct (even if I didn't believe it wasn't). But thanks for making up my mind, I won't now.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The author went nuts!
I didn't finish the old game, but the "remaster" is already sawing at it.
So we will never see the ending.
There was no ending... It is getting remaster due to the developer recruited another writer and may have changed the story format to possible better format. However, keep in mind that they just started remastering this game. The previous game was really getting buggy before the remaster. No, I haven't look into the remaster version yet, I figure i would wait for next few releases. Plus I rather start all over again to see if it been improved on the free side.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone has a 20$ code?
You need to stop spamming for the code. All you need to do is post it once and if no one reply for a week or two then ask again. Stop replying to every messages for code. No, I do not have the code. Why don't you subscribe to get the code yourself.

Beside, I have no idea how much different the code would do because of lack of information from the update notes to determine the changes and etc. Could it be 20% different compare the standard 80%. Also, keep in mind that this game just got remastered, it is too soon to determine how much different it is. Also possible after x amount of update those 20% update may get release but not the current 20%. Who know what the developer plan is and will be.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hello all, have any full save v0.8.2.0.1 or save to the previous version? :) Thx.

S.
Sorry, I don't have previous saves. Since several previous version gotten worst, I stopped checking the game out. Also since it been remastered, there is no point to reuse previous saves.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So after each update, does the paywall content become free once the new versions come out? Also is the choice of cocks patreon only always or?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
But in gallery it doesn't show as a patron version scene. But however I am unable to unlock it
I have given up on the actual game, I like the art still, but it's not viable as an adult/sexual game any more. If this were simply an adult visual novel I think it'd make as much as it currently does and may be more. I'm not playing cup games, answering riddles or going through tedious dungeons/battle scenes just for three pictures.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have to say that there been a big difference based on the previous platform and current platform. I like this current platform better.

(1) However I would have to say there been number of themes that the language has shifted. It could have been tested before it was release, unless developers want us to provide where it happens. This is still an on-going issue. Need to make sure it been well tested before it get release.

(2) I see there been some additional themes that the Patron subscribers can access now. I have no issue with that. Noticed on previous posting, the developer may(or will) release/open all themes for this current version on the next update. Which leads me to think that each new current version get release certain themes will be restricted only for Patron subscribers to access while the previous version will unlock previous restricted themes. I have no disagreement on that process.

(3) Also notice some of the art work been changed, I cannot say it better or worst.

Overall, there been some improvement from previous platform. Keep in mind there are more improvement needed.

Reactions: JayshNahat

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
How to get this scene?
I am sure that theme is restricted to Patron subscribers only at this moment.

I breeze through the game to see it went and also saw few themes the English language shifted to another language and then later shifts back to English.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes