Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
JayshNahat it would be better to answer and help than to put these meaningless emoticons. I downloaded the game, but did not find new content, after the guy's training at the lake, there is nothing further.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
For some reason, my computer says the game was updated last in 1969, even after I redownloaded it
Lol, sounds like the internal system battery is dead and the computer may not be set to sync the time correctly or it may be offline system that does not connect to the internet.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Im getting a ton of game crashing errors nearly every scene the game will crash. When I clean bones, when I get bow training, and when I clicked the corruption option when she got stuck by vines all crash the game so I'm unable to progress.

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
Im getting a ton of game crashing errors nearly every scene the game will crash. When I clean bones, when I get bow training, and when I clicked the corruption option when she got stuck by vines all crash the game so I'm unable to progress.
The release from BOTH --- PATREON and the one posted here seem to be BUGGED at the same point... nearing the end of the scene where Maya is in Raj's hut picking up bones for the first time
Try deleting save and persisent file in appdata and game folder. Game remembers that ppl choose beast dicks and there is no files that have them in this version of game.

I actually prefer if Maya gets more action, but i understand the frustration :D I dont like that we get a ton of max content in Glamour but that what ppl pay for ^^

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone have a full save ?, the game has passed it to me 3 times but half of the scenes does not unlock them in the gallery even though I have already seen them.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Try deleting save and persisent file in appdata and game folder. Game remembers that ppl choose beast dicks and there is no files that have them in this version of game.

I actually prefer if Maya gets more action, but i understand the frustration :D I dont like that we get a ton of max content in Glamour but that what ppl pay for ^^
Nah doesn't work and if I try to change genitalia on the main menu it just opens patreon

Del Torgo

Jan 30, 2018
Nah doesn't work and if I try to change genitalia on the main menu it just opens patreon
Same thing happened to me. I fixed it by having the previous version still on my machine (i.e. 0.1) I opened 0.1 up and changed the genitalia to human and then booted up the new version 0.2 and it was fixed.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If i understand this correctly from the developer posting previously... I believe the locked scenes from v0.1xx may be unlocked in v0.2xx. If that correct, then when version 0.3.xx get release it will unlock the locked scenes in 0.2xx. i have not look at 0.2xx version yet, however I did view 0.1xx. I did come across the locked scenes, which I have no disagreement how the developer plan to do with it.

Have a great day and be safe...(y)

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i would like to know where to enter the code aswell if you try to do that in the main menu it just takes you to the patreon page i quess you have to do it in game oh well i also tried to do the enter code inside the game as well it does the same thing it just goes to the Patreon page

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JayshNahat

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
i would like to know where to enter the code aswell if you try to do that in the main menu it just takes you to the patreon page i quess you have to do it in game oh well
To enter the PATREON CODE - my guess is that you would have to be playing the PATREON version of the game and not the Public release

Reactions: JayshNahat

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
To enter the PATREON CODE - my guess is that you would have to be playing the PATREON version of the game and not the Public release
yeah that looks to be the case its a shame really so much content and so many Scenes wasted totally wasted

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes