WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
yeah that looks to be the case its a shame really so much content and so many Scenes wasted totally wasted
Well, yes and no... Since most of us are using public version, again I have stated that the developer was planning to release the unlock scenes from previous version as new version get released. So just sit back and wait for several release version. hopefully the developer would put a tag at the end of each updates. So we could stop at certain point and wait for next few updates. Otherwise have to start from beginning over again to check for the locked scenes that should be unlock.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: JayshNahat

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
yea true i also hope that they Get Rid of the Most Annoying MiniGame in the Whole World Known as Thimbles
I would have to agree with you with that the mini-games need to be removed. I really do not need to deal with multiple mini-games.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Reactions: HeroHate

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1620053739386.png
April news
Hello everyone!
Some news and after a little talk about the new update.
First of all, we want to say thank you to all our patrons. For the last month, we've got a record monthly donation! We will use some part of this money to make the game better and better for you. We want to add sounds for scenes, we found a girl who can make it, we upload few sounds for our patrons, if you will like the voice, we will add it. And also add more sounds for other characters
Another big news for us - we decided to close our second project - Abyss to focus on Forbidden fruit and make more content for one episode.
Also, we decided that we will try to make an update each month but if the writer will write a big episode and we will not have enough time to finish it in one month we will spend more time to make it with the best quality that we can make.
Now about the new episode
The new episode will be with 3 new scenes around 4 old scenes, few scenes from patrons 50$. Our writer wants to add something new to the game so the next update will be experimental ( if you like futa content, you will find something interesting in the new update:)
Also, I finished the game and I found a lot of small things that we will fix and make gameplay more interesting and convenient.
That's all for now. I will write more about the new episode close to the date of release.
Your best friends - Magic fingers.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
$50 scenes!!! Still a thing then. If not for silly side games and pay walls this game would be great, and would make more money.
To be fair, they do say "... from patrons 50$. "
I think that the scenes were commisioned by a $50 patron. The question is, how far down the line is it visible? From what I remember in past updates, you had to be a $20 patron to see the commisioned scenes (which, to be honest, is still fairly steep)

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone. *I'm the main director of the game*
Ok, I finished the game and also saw your comments. I found around 50 things that we will fix in the next update. Mini-games - one of these things.
We will not delete them but will try to make them more interesting and not so annoying.

Scenes from 50$ means that some of our 50$ asked for scenes and we will make them in the next update for everyone or for 20$+ patrons deepens of 50$ patrons.if they will ask to publish their scenes for everyone - we will do it.

Also, we opened all content of the previous episode ( 0.1). And when the new episode will be ready - we will upload 0.3 and will open content of 0.2

About the old build ( 0.8.1 ) - we will not open content for everyone because we will use some scenes from that build. So any way you will see all scenes in the future

And also, thank you for reposting our news;)

Last edited:

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1621508300908.png
NEWS
Hello everyone!

Hmm, actually I don't have a lot of news for you about the new episode. Cuz we still working on it.
Like I said in the previous post in the new update will be around 8 scenes. 3 new and 5 reworks of old scenes. But yesterday we had a conversation and our write said he wrote 20000 words! I'm not sure it's good or not. Because it's gonna be our biggest episode by text. Quests should be more full and interesting. But on the other side, we need around 2 weeks to finish the new episode.
Also, we will fix a lot of small bugs and add a wardrobe with new clothes for Maya and Leo. I Will fix some mini-games and now you will have more ways to get money for new clothes and other stuff.
Our artist working on characters too. If she will have enough time in the next update you will see a rework of old characters. I don't like that our Kujins are without clothes, we want to make them more aggressive, so Raj and Ratu will have clothes of bones or smt like that.
And the last new interesting thing that we want to add - sounds of emotions. At first, we will try to add sounds of emotions if it will be good in the future we will add sounds to scenes.
I think that's all for now. Right now we don't have a lot of news but close to release we will make the review of the new episode and I will write what actually will be in it.

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1622526166073.png

June! Summer!
Hello everyone!
Teaser and review of the new episode.
Lucky is kidnapped, nobody knows where he is. The guys get to know his team and help them in search. Meanwhile, Maya will have to learn new secrets of the island and master new archery techniques.

Fish begins to visit the island. Looks like the mermaid's assistant has some business here. Leo wants to find out why he's hanging around. Is he a spy?
In the next episode you will see:
- 7 scenes. 3 new scenes, 4 old reworked scenes!
- Continuation of the storyline. More than 20k words!
- Bugfix and correct more than 50 small things (mini-games sprites etc)!
- New additional clothes for Maya and Leo. We added wardrobe like it was before!
For patrons:
- More additional ways in scenes!
- More content!

We already finished making all content and right now testing the new episode. So if everything will be fine it will be ready in few days.

P.s. Also, a lot of people asked where they can find old version of the game. I will make the post with the link to the previous version of Forbidden fruit. (before rework)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Uh.. Where'd the NTR tag go? Cause main LI Maya fucking around is NTR, people need to stop removing big tags like that.

Same with the rape tag..
hmmm.... changed the game that much that ppl really see the brother as mc? for me it was always maya so didn´t really saw that as ntr. for me the brother was always just there to work at the village to make the money.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Quick context:

Another example of how it is necessary to have a reform in Patreon (and others) so that things like this don´t happen.

But see what to seal the gallery and other options by patreon padlock, really?

For that, better if we are, better remove the scenes, leave a png that represents the scenes (as before the public version they were only png and only the animated ones for patreon) and that's it.

So if you make a mistake or lose the save, you don't have to start from scratch and slowly.

And yes, it is your development and you can do whatever you want, but come on, there are examples of how to do things right for both parties and not almost EA examples like this.

Reactions: Sirren
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes