Pezobr

Aug 1, 2017
Welp, devs delete most of the content comparing to previous versions. Does anybody have 6.x/7.x/8.x?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I want to love this game but even the remaster seems to make it impossible to focus on the content I actually want. There needs to be a proper quest log so for example if I want to advance the brother/sister relationship I need to do X. Otherwise I am left still interacting with too many characters that I don't want to waste time on until after I get the main draw taken care of.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Story is secondary to working out all those paywalls!! ( hate to repeat myself but, if this was a visual novel it'd still make what it does now, more art less nonsense, people like it because it has a somewhat original art style).

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone!

April is here, In This month we are planning to upload the new episode of Forbidden fruit.

Some news - I have started looking for a new job and my boss said if I will leave my current job before the contract expires, he will make a lot of problems for me in China. So, in the worst case, I can be in jail for 10 to 30 days, and after they will deport me.

So, if I will not make any posts for more than 3 weeks, you can be sure that I'm in jail.

But if everything will be fine, we will make an update in time.

The new episode will be on the 11th of April. It should be earlier but because we have a new writer he needs some time to make everything in time.

We decide to. make more content for Leo, so in the new update, you will see 3 new scenes and a rework of 4 old scenes. Also, we will change the window of relationships and rework this system a little bit.

Can't tell you more now, If I will not have any problems, I will make all animations in time and we will upload the new update on the 11th Of April.

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
1618924972200.png
The new episode of Forbidden Fruit!
This is a public build. Don't try to enter your patreon code into this build. You can enter the code only to Patreon build

PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
i will ask just a save after ratu minigame on finding the ball, sadly i have a bad sight and i cant find 10 times in a row the ball , so if someone is kind to share a save after that part, i can continue to progress, thanks in advance

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Forbidden Fruit [v0.5OB] [Magic Fingers] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.18 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 323 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.12 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 289 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
The release from BOTH --- PATREON and the one posted here seem to be BUGGED at the same point... nearing the end of the scene where Maya is in Raj's hut picking up bones for the first time

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I have interesting question. We play as twins(male and female), but somehow from the last time I played I got the feeling the female part of the twins get's most of the action, am I right? If yes, could someone tell me by how much?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I'm just curious about the art, cannot be bothered wading through this game just for that though.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
I think the game is broken, it shows all possible dialogues during scenes even though the choice don't match, sometimes there is no text at all, I haven't modded or modified the save too.

tolpa

Oct 31, 2020
For some reason, my computer says the game was updated last in 1969, even after I redownloaded it

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes