WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If i understand this correctly based on the (posted like few months ago), stated they found a writer to help write the game's story. Which may requires to remaster the whole game which may had taken some time to redo the coding and the story. Which means the text/translation may be better this coming updates. It is possible the original story will be re-modified.

If it is up to me, I would wait a little bit and be patience for the next update. I would restart the game over again to see if there any issue like the previous one, since this update been remastered.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You extracted before scanning though?, always scan before extract lol.
My computer scans before downloading, when downloaded and when extracting automatic. THEN I scanned multiple times manually after.

Remember multiple people in here are playing the newest version from f95 - I have seen nobody else getting AV warnings except you(yet anyway)

Virtuality_

Sep 18, 2018
My computer scans before downloading, when downloaded and when extracting automatic. THEN I scanned multiple times manually after.
Alright man , glad you didn't get it, just a warning that it may be an issue, I'm redownloading and scanning with other AV's. Just to make sure.

Reactions: Zellemate

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So you can play as the Male MC but there are no scenes for him yet?

Been seeing a lot of Female Protagonist games popping up lately which kinda sucks considering 99% of the time i play as a Male Protagonist.
I'm perfectly fine if you have the option to play as male or female, especially in adult games.
I generally like the immersion aspect of a game i am into that in a sense makes me feel like i am the character i am playing as.
Playing as a female pretty much ruins that immersion for me as i am actually male.

Reactions: sasha777 and Sirren

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Pretty much, if you aren't into ntr and mainly play male mc's this game is not worth playing.
there is no ntr as far as sister's content is concerned, brother however has 2 potential love interest fucking some furry lol

so yeh he does get cucked a bit

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello haters, it's me again ;)
First of all, I wanna say that maybe you will decide should we lock content or not. The last time you complained that 20$ not worth it, not you complain that we close a lot of content for patrons :LOL: Actually we locked 20% of the whole content of the game. Is it a lot? I don't think so. 80% for everyone 20% for patrons. It's not even 50/50. If you don't want to support us - it's ok, just play the free version.
Next step - this is only 0.1 of the game past game, so we will work on different relationships between characters and dungeon etc
Also if you want to say something that you don't like and you want to see some changes in the game just write a readable comment like I plaid the game these parts l like 1..2...3... These I don't like 1... 2... 3.... And we will see what should we change

SigmaFlex

Feb 15, 2018
Hello haters, it's me again ;)
First of all, I wanna say that maybe you will decide should we lock content or not. The last time you complained that 20$ not worth it, not you complain that we close a lot of content for patrons :LOL: Actually we locked 20% of the whole content of the game. Is it a lot? I don't think so. 80% for everyone 20% for patrons. It's not even 50/50. If you don't want to support us - it's ok, just play the free version.
Next step - this is only 0.1 of the game past game, so we will work on different relationships between characters and dungeon etc
Also if you want to say something that you don't like and you want to see some changes in the game just write a readable comment like I plaid the game these parts l like 1..2...3... These I don't like 1... 2... 3.... And we will see what should we change
Is the $20 english version, russian language free?

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I'm playing free english version and in the middle of starting out in the game, the first scene with shana switches to russian. So I have no idea what is said or happens.
oh, it's a bug, soz. Write please in our discord to programmer, he will fix it

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
Actually we locked 20% of the whole content of the game. Is it a lot? I don't think so. 80% for everyone 20% for patrons.
You do you. I hope the game goes well for you, I currently enjoy it for what it is.

If I sub to you once, is that going to give me access to every future patreon build? Or are you expecting 20 dollars every update from me?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
You do you. I hope the game goes well for you, I currently enjoy it for what it is.

If I sub to you once, is that going to give me access to every future patreon build? Or are you expecting 20 dollars every update from me?
It'll be 20 dollars once a month (providing updates come out on time).... I assume?

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes