myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When you first take Cohen to the beach at the beginning after they finish eating Cohen says well then lets go 2 times.

Plexure

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The First Progress Diary 2022
Hello everyone!
We’re here today with the first Progress Diary of the 2022! Even though our team is still in a festive mood, we’ve done several important steps towards the new update.
Firstly, now we try to work using new self-developed system that’s hopefully going to help us be more productive with less wasted time and strength. Secondly, our writer has prepared the general idea of the plot which already helps the artist and animator to start doing their job. After that our programmer will get their hands on the new features that will surely surprise you.
Again we wish every one of you the great year. Thank you for staying with us and stay tuned for future updates. Things are only definitely getting more exciting.

Reactions: JayshNahat

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Mega
I made a small mod that adds an incest scene with Maya and Leo in the 5 episode.

need to unpack it into the "ForbiddenFruitRework-0.5(OB)-pc/game" folder

For it to work, you need to start the 5th episode again and goin to the night
so what there is no incest for version 0.6

31337cat

Oct 21, 2018
How to unlock the console for latest version. Edit -00console.rpy - config.console set to True and replace file in derectory game\options.rpyc for this

Jan 30, 2019
Just drop this file in ForbiddenFruitRework-OA-pc\game folder.
And gallery unlock.

Ive tried it and it doesnt work. The gallery isnt unlocked. I put it in the game folder like you said but it doesnt work. When I click on the attachment, it opens up the file on another tab, then I right click it and save it to my downloads. I take the numbers out so the file name is options.rpy then moved it into the games folder but when I load the game, the gallery is still blurred out. Am I doing something wrong here?

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
How do you make Raj have a different dick, in the gallery he appears to have a different one than in the scene in the third scene

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes