intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
The game's disaster without a plotbone, but idea itself is great ! The last update's for nothing. Funny thing, to play childish game with lewd content.) Anyway, Good Luck !

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
please...find another russian who is fluent in english to make it more enjoyable to read. X3

ХЗ... maybe you could help them yourself ? But i'm warning you, they're greedy bastards, cause they 've got great and terrible google translate god , in which they trust.)))

Last edited:
Reactions: Samken

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Just drop this file in ForbiddenFruitRework-OA-pc\game folder.
And gallery unlock.
I tried this but it only unlocked the newer scenes (from the last scene in episode 5 onwards to be precise). All the scenes before that are still locked. And when I try to unlock the gallery with the console and unlock_gallery() it only says "None" and nothing happens.

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
I tried this but it only unlocked the newer scenes (from the last scene in episode 5 onwards to be precise). All the scenes before that are still locked. And when I try to unlock the gallery with the console and unlock_gallery() it only says "None" and nothing happens.
The reason for this is: Screenshot_572.png
but the append command should still work or u can download the file below.

To unlock gallery, just put this file in:
win+r > appdata > Roaming > RenPy > presistent
and the gallery should be fully unlocked

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!
Check our post on Patreon

View attachment 1652792
That's pretty crisp artwork.
- Is it the same female protagonist as ingame?, she looks a bit different in the face :unsure:
- Also very sexy outfit!

Talking about outfits, as a former patreon(I do sometime resub) I personally miss that there is not that many outfits anymore in the game(old version had a bit more).... like I do know there are a good amount. But many of them are not thaaaaat sexy imho!
Like reuse some of the current ones, but do alternative versions of them, make the skirt shorter or just more sexy.
So one outfit have 2-3 variations(not only color change)
And yeah just imo do more sexy outfits, your main protagonist is imo very very sexy and you are lucky(good) to have made such a sexy MC!

Another small critique from me, regarding the story and scenes.... I really do love the variations, but I think the story and plot are a bit "all over the place". Lets see more of some of the current male protagonist, like why are there only 1 scene with horsedude ? Or why is there only 1 tentacle scene... and so on and so on. Lets see more of each!

Also the incest plot could use a good amount of work, and yeah yeah patreon blablablabla... but then do something that is not incest and let people do a incest mod ontop!

Best of luck with the game, looking forward to more :coffee:

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes