Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
where do i put this?
on windows
Open appdata if u don't know how just google it, then: Roaming > RenPy > presistent > and put it here, if u ever launched this game u should have a file to overwrite.

I don't know where this "global save" renpy keep in mac so no help from me if u have one.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
cuz simply this button does nothing.

It's the same case which I mentioned before regarding the unlock_gallery() command it's simply empty, so it does nothing.
Email me in my chat room and I will help you, if you want to make this thing work.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
FYI with RenPy Console enabled via UnRen the gallery can be unlocked with the command

add_scene_to_gallery(#) foreach scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having trouble with this. Some scenes did unlock but clicking on them immediately takes me back to the menu, and some scenes didn't unlock at all. I tried on a clean extract of the game and the scenes still behave the same

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Forbidden Fruit [v0.7 Reworked] [Magic Fingers] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.7 Reworked · · · (303.6 MiB :: 1.92 GiB)
Mac v0.7 Reworked · · · (269.3 MiB :: 1.89 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality (mainly on the animations as staying very near the original quality would've meant adding roughly 200 MiB to the size), and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Can someone explain the difference for patreon and public versions to me?
From what I've read there are supposed to be more scenes but the Gallery in both shows the same scenes.
Are Patreon scenes not accessible in the Gallery?

The only difference I've noticed is that some scenes have a 'keep going' option at the end. Is that it or is there more to it?

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Can someone explain the difference for patreon and public versions to me?
From what I've read there are supposed to be more scenes but the Gallery in both shows the same scenes.
Are Patreon scenes not accessible in the Gallery?

The only difference I've noticed is that some scenes have a 'keep going' option at the end. Is that it or is there more to it?
Patreon scenes are added to offer more content and public is not and also can not change the types of cock of the characters as it is.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Patreon scenes are added to offer more content and public is not and also can not change the types of cock of the characters as it is.
So are Patreons scenes just continuations of scenes existing in public?

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
How do you use the codes, every single button in existance goes to the patreon
You can't, if u don't have the patreon version of the game, the codes are useless, as u have just said yourself every patreon features in the public version will link you to their patreon.

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes