Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, sg27digital
will there be a harem path and ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, Ntr, femdom, etc.

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
sg27digital I just started over tbh. I was properly stuck. Whether I did something out of order or missed something is entirely possible but I was certainly stuck. I couldn't log out of the computer to move on with the day but there was nothing in the office that I could interact with that could advance me, that much I can say. At that part Barbara was only in the office to say hi and ask if I needed anything basically. I had nothing to do in any room in the office and no one to speak with to advance anything. I was able to travel back home but nothing there did anything for me either. I just somehow fell into a black hole there.

Last edited:

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
Important questions, sg27digital
will there be a harem path and ending? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, Ntr, femdom, etc.
I haven't really decided on an ending yet, but you can pursue romantic involvements with any character. Everything you're looking at is avoidable. You can choose not to have romantic involvements with anyone too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rockero_69

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
I finished a sudoku, won 500, it started a new one, didn´t want to play a new one, didn´t find a way to leave without backing to previous conversation. Please look into it or make it clearer thanks.

Other than that the 20 minutes I´ve spent has so far made me give this an "OK" mark.

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
I finished a sudoku, won 500, it started a new one, didn´t want to play a new one, didn´t find a way to leave without backing to previous conversation. Please look into it or make it clearer thanks.

Other than that the 20 minutes I´ve spent has so far made me give this an "OK" mark.
Click the phone icon to close it

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
That just it though, i'm hitting the blue dots but only ever see enough to get 2 out of 10, as soon as i hit 2 of them the current target counter resets
The way to win is the following: there are 9 images, each getting two blue buttons, when the first appears, click it like crazy, you will probably get it to 6 or 7 on the second one make sure to only click it however many are left, e.g. 3 if you got 7 the first time and 4 if you got 6. A total score of above 80 is required to win Also there is a bonus render for getting a perfect score of 90 with no misses.

Reactions: sg27digital
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes