Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 3504279
View attachment 3399391

Overview:
Amidst the mundane rhythm of office life, our MC embarks on a journey of self-discovery, aided by an invention, handcrafted for him by his best friend. With each step you take new opportunities present itself, often leading to unexpected revelations or unforeseen consequences. From the bland interior of a boardroom, to the extraordinary sexual nightclub, every encounter matters. Join our MC as he navigates the treacherous waters of loyalty and betrayal, in a world where nothing is as it seems, the journey awaits with themes of loyalty, betrayal, romance, love, lust, deception and much more!

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: SGDP - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - v2.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android (Ch.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2907140 View attachment 2907142 View attachment 2907143 View attachment 2907160 View attachment 2907177 View attachment 2907178 View attachment 2907283 View attachment 3399392 View attachment 3399393 View attachment 3399394 View attachment 3399397 View attachment 3399400 View attachment 3399404 View attachment 3399407 View attachment 3399409 View attachment 3399410
For me this game had promise just not enough, It took me right out of the game that I had to go searching for answers for the computer questions online, that was beyond annoying. Also fight section/clicking on screen ,that went way too fast for to play catch-up; I have eye problems and that became a real strain on the eyes trying to follow them and that is where my gameplay ended ,it was just too much for me! The phone games where of no interest, just boring and receiving and sending text messages were so slow I just felt like giving up using the phone . I don't know if there was a way to speed them up but they couldn't have been any slower! It's a shame really, I would have liked to have seen where this was going to end up, it's just a pity that the mini games weren't skippable!

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
For me this game had promise just not enough, It took me right out of the game that I had to go searching for answers for the computer questions online, that was beyond annoying. Also fight section/clicking on screen ,that went way too fast for to play catch-up; I have eye problems and that became a real strain on the eyes trying to follow them and that is where my gameplay ended ,it was just too much for me! The phone games where of no interest, just boring and receiving and sending text messages were so slow I just felt like giving up using the phone . I don't know if there was a way to speed them up but they couldn't have been any slower! It's a shame really, I would have liked to have seen where this was going to end up, it's just a pity that the mini games weren't skippable!
All minigames are skippable, and even hide-able in the latest version.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Forbidden Memories [Ch.2 v2.1.1] [SGDP] - Compressed

Win/Linux [304 MB]
- - - -

Mac [289 MB]
- - - -

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
  • Some more bug fixes
  • Extra Kate story available
  • Ruby conversation available
  • Added some more renders and details to some scenes
  • Added a configuration option to choose to skip minigames
  • Made it more clear on how to skip minigames
  • Added a new reminders app that helps you remember what important info was said, and can serve as your guide throughout the game

Not gonna lie, that changelog looks like the dev spent 5 months jacking off and a week rushing to pretend he did something. Just saying how it looks, cause that changelog looks like you did jack fucking shit.

I'll never trust a dev that refuses to give render/animation counts despite 9/10 devs doing that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: "Download"

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I'm told to check my messages but there don't seem to be any new messages.
had the same problem, had to start game fresh. i like the premise and the visuals, but the sanbox is too tedious for me. decided to move on before i finished playing this new update. game isnt bad, just started to feel more like a chore than entertainment, dont think i have the mindset to appreciate these kinds of games any more. Time for me to stick to easy lewds and compelling story telling, not necessarily in the same game. lol anyway im rambling, drugs must be kicking in.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ForbiddenMemories-CH2v2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Oh man ....the sandbox was just to much in this game i couldn't enjoy the story , with all of that grinding.... it's nuts literally u have to do everything here is just nuts ....the only thing that i liked were thr visuals and the models i better stick to normal Vn this is just too much for me

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Rookie815

Sep 23, 2022
Having an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapters/chapter2/s02e08.rpy", line 167, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissolve2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapters/chapter2/s02e08.rpyc", line 167, in script
File "D:\stuff\downloads\ForbiddenMemories-2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1651, in execute
trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
File "D:\stuff\downloads\ForbiddenMemories-2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\stuff\downloads\ForbiddenMemories-2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Forbidden Memories 2.1
Tue Aug 13 03:44:52 2024

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
  • Some more bug fixes
  • Extra Kate story available
  • Ruby conversation available
  • Added some more renders and details to some scenes
  • Added a configuration option to choose to skip minigames
  • Made it more clear on how to skip minigames
  • Added a new reminders app that helps you remember what important info was said, and can serve as your guide throughout the game

Not gonna lie, that changelog looks like the dev spent 5 months jacking off and a week rushing to pretend he did something. Just saying how it looks, cause that changelog looks like you did jack fucking shit.

I'll never trust a dev that refuses to give render/animation counts despite 9/10 devs doing that.
I released this 2.1 version on Patron on April 1st. So this is all that's happed in roughly 3 weeks of development :) Don't judge too soon. It just wasn't updated on here. I did a public release of chapter 2, so I decided to update this threat to the latest version too.

I didn't know you'd be interested in render counts.
Chapter 1 currently has 679 renders - 13 animations
Chapter 2 currently has 725 renders + 160 renders in rom1 - 12 animations

I'm told to check my messages but there don't seem to be any new messages.
It's possible your specific save file isn't going to work with the update, I'm sorry. Better to start fresh - There were some drastic updates to the game since your safe file.

Any plans for anal?
Yeah boi
Oh man ....the sandbox was just to much in this game i couldn't enjoy the story , with all of that grinding.... it's nuts literally u have to do everything here is just nuts ....the only thing that i liked were thr visuals and the models i better stick to normal Vn this is just too much for me
That's ok I get that. I have some projects I'm working on for minds like yours, keep following me, they're going to be released in a couple of months

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
Having an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapters/chapter2/s02e08.rpyc", line 167, in script
File "D:\stuff\downloads\ForbiddenMemories-2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1651, in execute
trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
File "D:\stuff\downloads\ForbiddenMemories-2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\stuff\downloads\ForbiddenMemories-2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Forbidden Memories 2.1
Tue Aug 13 03:44:52 2024
Looks like I made a typo. I'll get an update out soon to fix this.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes