Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1702666349515.png

Delay: Forbidden Passion v0.11

Hello there. I debated myself on whether doing this or not until right now but I'm gonna delay the release by a week or two because I noticed it's a bit too short on new content.
I remade about 100 renders and 5 animations and made about 100 new renders with three new animations but it feels too short.
I'm gonna include another scene with a character in the time I'm delaying this. You will receive the update this month though.

Either the game is going to release on December 22nd now or I'm gonna give you news on the date of December you're going to get it.

Sorry you have to wait a few days more but I want to make it worth it enough to release.

Till then!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello there.
I hope you'll celebrate your having some good holiday fun. Currently I'm still working on the added content and I'm planning on releasing it on December 29th. The crunch is a bit unbearable to be honest. Should I not be able to finish it in time I will release the v0.11.0 as initially intended but will add in the updated content in a release not far from it calling it v0.11.1 or something to make sure you guys get enough stuff in a decent amount of time.
Thanks for believing in the game and next year I hope will be my greatest. Have a good christmas.
Till then!

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I downloaded the game and I noticed in the tags it says voiced. All of the volumes are up to max but there is no sound at all. No music, moans or anything. Is something wrong the audio?

Aug 9, 2021
Ripson's WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.10
Originally by Ripson (up to v0.9), updated by JGNeon (only tested on new contents for v0.10)

Note: The very last page in the gallery contains mostly placeholders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you continue Ripson's mod on Milfania ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ripson

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
main_menu.png

FORBIDDEN PASSION v0.11.0 PREMIUM PATREON - RELEASE

Forbidden Passion v0.11.0 Premium Edition is out now! +300 renders and and brand new animations will await you! I also need your financial help, so every dollar would save me!

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Abby + Tifa - two for the price of one? Hmm...
The mother looks younger than her son's friend... this is no coincidence.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
FORBIDDEN PASSION v0.11.0 PREMIUM PATREON - RELEASE

Forbidden Passion v0.11.0 Premium Edition is out now! +300 renders and and brand new animations will await you! I also need your financial help, so every dollar would save me!
300?! This a typo? o_O Inceton whips out more than twice the renders in the same 5 months
Ain't getting my financial help bro (unless I see those numbers go up, sorry) (n)

Sounds like a small update :cautious:

indigis

May 8, 2018
300?! This a typo? o_O Inceton whips out more than twice the renders in the same 5 months
Ain't getting my financial help bro (unless I see those numbers go up, sorry) (n)

Sounds like a small update :cautious:
This dev receives far LESS financial support on this game than Inceton does. If you're barely making any $$ from the game, obviously you have to prioritize time and effort elsewhere to get it. Common sense.

Inceton: 13.3k supporters on Patreon
PPan: 480

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This dev receives far LESS financial support on this game than Inceton does. If you're barely making any $$ from the game, obviously you have to prioritize time and effort elsewhere to get it. Common sense.

Inceton: 13.3k supporters on Patreon
PPan: 480
Also Inceton is a team with more as one artist and writer, also wise to remember if compare .......

Reactions: Lokitox8
3.40 star(s) 63 Votes