• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Ripson's WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.10
Originally by Ripson (up to v0.9), updated by JGNeon (only tested on new contents for v0.10)

Note: The very last page in the gallery contains mostly placeholders.

MOD UPDATE 2024-01-02: I'm downloading the new release now, so I can update this mod. Please be patient with me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks NEON... Much appreciated

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
I'm getting Malware Warning on the last download from Mega.. Trojan:Script/Phonzy.B!ml
This is before extracting, just when Mega is done downloading.

Reactions: Rest.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
nothing new just rework of animations and such so i wouldn't waste my time downloading this i would wait for next actual update as this is not really a update at all just ends right were you left off from before . so i will wait for the next actual update (y) (y):coffee:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Ripson's WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.11
Originally by Ripson (up to v0.9), updated by JGNeon (only tested on new contents for v0.11)

Note: As mentioned in the changelog, the gallery code has been reworked.
Also, I've now created a with all my current mods for those who want to throw a tip my way.
Whew! I've now managed to update my mod. I noticed that the dev had started to implement BadMustard's gallery, but only with basic placeholders, so I decided to rework the entire previous gallery to finish up that implementation instead.

Although the game pretty much contains a built-in, always-on walkthrough (through icons of an LI's profile photo for choices that positively affects that character), Ripson's previous implementation (up to v0.9) and my preferred choices are highlighted, as well as highlighting bad choices, if any. There's actually a choice in the latest "chapter" that will result in a bad ending (which I've highlighted in red).

PPanGames, if you're still around here, please do check out my code if you want to see a starting point for this implementation.

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
Whew! I've now managed to update my mod. I noticed that the dev had started to implement BadMustard's gallery, but only with basic placeholders, so I decided to rework the entire previous gallery to finish up that implementation instead.

Although the game pretty much contains a built-in, always-on walkthrough (through icons of an LI's profile photo for choices that positively affects that character), Ripson's previous implementation (up to v0.9) and my preferred choices are highlighted, as well as highlighting bad choices, if any. There's actually a choice in the latest "chapter" that will result in a bad ending (which I've highlighted in red).

PPanGames, if you're still around here, please do check out my code if you want to see a starting point for this implementation.
Question i have it installed. says its installed BUT the gallery is still locked? is there a special way to unlock it?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
nothing new just rework of animations and such so i wouldn't waste my time downloading this i would wait for next actual update as this is not really a update at all just ends right were you left off from before . so i will wait for the next actual update (y) (y):coffee:
Problem is we don't always get the Premium Edition here. Last time this game was uploaded to this forum it was the non-Premium standard edition.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
either the i patch breaks things or its not compatible with the walkthrough mod, i missed things when i used them both. or maybe i broke it because i maxed out the stats.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Question i have it installed. says its installed BUT the gallery is still locked? is there a special way to unlock it?
I've updated my mod with a way to unlock all scenes (and even lock/reset the gallery, for those who want to do that as well). Download, re-apply (just overwrite files), and look for the golden/yellow text buttons in the upper right corner of the gallery screen. :)

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
So, Eve is left out again. At least the dev is making it obvious that it's intentional. Unfortunately, at this rate the renders quality will no longer be at an exceptional quality standard by the time her content comes out in 3 or 4 years. It probably won't matter anyway, as there are so many more options to choose from and support these days, that devs like these can no longer hold content with specific characters hostage, in order to force people's vested long term interest and anticipation.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So, Eve is left out again. At least the dev is making it obvious that it's intentional. Unfortunately, at this rate the renders quality will no longer be at an exceptional quality standard by the time her content comes out in 3 or 4 years. It probably won't matter anyway, as there are so many more options to choose from and support these days, that devs like these can no longer hold content with specific characters hostage, in order to force people's vested long term interest and anticipation.
Agreed. The updates take too long and we still haven't fucked the mom.
At this point it's quite annoying.
There aren't that many updates left I think which means we won't get many scenes with her.
Kinda scummy tbh...

3.40 star(s) 63 Votes