Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The update is mostly remade content anyway as well...

I'm expecting about 700 renders to be finished when I'm releasing this version which would make it the biggest update I've worked on so far but since it's more or less remade content you probably won't notice it like I do. Definitely a huge workload and it could still be more.

Once version 0.12.0 is out we will get to the endgame of Forbidden Passion. Will try to keep a consistent release schedule but we'll see how it turns out since writing for me is the hardest part of the game.
Here is another quick comparison between old and new version of the game

OLD:

old.png

NEW:

new.png

May 7, 2024
The update is mostly remade content anyway as well...

Here is another quick comparison between old and new version of the game

OLD:

View attachment 3751895

NEW:

View attachment 3751899
hmm, marginally better. A bit more, I dunno "shiny"? And a better camera angle and lighting I guess. The original wasn't all that bad, not enough to demand a rerender imo. I will still fap if she's naked either way.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
The render quality is good but they are not very consistent... In some scenes the MC's dick is as big as a bat, in others it's normal, in some scenes the girls have abs in others they do not, in some scenes their tits are very big in others they're smaller... Also the story is kinda bad and has no build up, things just happen suddenly... The dialogue is also kinda dumb sometimes...

It's not a particularly bad game, but it needs a lot of polishing
Guessing the dev took this 2 star review personally :coffee:

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes