Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 7, 2024
Well, therein lies the complexity of intergenerational incest pregnancy. If the MC got his grandmother pregnant, than his baby would also be his mom's sister, and therefor his aunt. Best not to spend too much time dwelling on it, as its all just good fun and pretend.
Yeah, most grandmas can't get pregnant by their grandson anyway, as often when they are not too old the grandsons is too young to make decent swimmers (need puberty for that). To me I prefer the real thing myself, like when a classmate of mine knocked up his mom when he was 15 and gave himself a daughter-sister (not legal but that doesn't matter anyway if they don't get caught, that dausis is a 20-something now). While that disgusts most people I thought that was hot af and made me more jelly than a Smucker's factory, considering I had a crush on her since I was like 12.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, most grandmas can't get pregnant by their grandson anyway, as often when they are not too old the grandsons is too young to make decent swimmers (need puberty for that). To me I prefer the real thing myself, like when a classmate of mine knocked up his mom when he was 15 and gave himself a daughter-sister (not legal but that doesn't matter anyway if they don't get caught, that dausis is a 20-something now). While that disgusts most people I thought that was hot af and made me more jelly than a Smucker's factory, considering I had a crush on her since I was like 12.
grandma and grandma - very different hehe =) you mean classic grandma?
well and if mom give birth at 14 then she highly likely will be very young grandma and will be still in fertile age when her grandson grow up to be fertile.
btw boys can be fertile at 10 - there is documentary evidence of fathers at 11...
ok if daughter of that young mom give birth also at lower than 18 hehe.
grandma at 30+ - she still can give birth to many and many childrens. at least 10 haha. hmm but who said what woman at 40+ can't be pregnant, hmmm?

yoohoo!!! let is baby-boom, baby! grandma who machinegunned (give birth like from machinegun) many grand-grandchildrens from her grandson...

By the way, in this story, if you make simple calculations, you will find that the older women of this family gave birth at an early age. As soon as the last generation is “old” - a sister and a cousin - they are already 18 and they are even without tummy.
Whereas mom and aunt and grandmother were many years old when they started “bombing”.
In a word, the family tradition on this generation is apparently violated.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
grandma and grandma - very different hehe =) you mean classic grandma?
well and if mom give birth at 14 then she highly likely will be very young grandma and will be still in fertile age when her grandson grow up to be fertile.
btw boys can be fertile at 10 - there is documentary evidence of fathers at 11...
ok if daughter of that young mom give birth also at lower than 18 hehe.
grandma at 30+ - she still can give birth to many and many childrens. at least 10 haha. hmm but who said what woman at 40+ can't be pregnant, hmmm?

yoohoo!!! let is baby-boom, baby! grandma who machinegunned (give birth like from machinegun) many grand-grandchildrens from her grandson...

By the way, in this story, if you make simple calculations, you will find that the older women of this family gave birth at an early age. As soon as the last generation is “old” - a sister and a cousin - they are already 18 and they are even without tummy.
Whereas mom and aunt and grandmother were many years old when they started “bombing”.
In a word, the family tradition on this generation is apparently violated.
yeah that's a lot of very unlikely ifs piling up. I'm sure with 8.1B people there's a few such grandma-grandson families but probably pretty rare given ordinary incest pregnancies in general (mostly s/b, c/c, with a bit of m/s) is probably under 2%.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
none, and with only 41 subs I'm sure the dev is in no hurry to put out another update. Who knows, be our luck the dev is Russian or Ukrainian and they got killed in the war there.
Although, apparently, you do not like Russians and Ukrainians - even if I myself have Russian and Ukrainians in my relatives, I am not angry with you, because fate has already punished you, the way that the developer will not perish in the war. The developer from somewhere in your Western countries. I hope he has enough reason not to become a "wild goose."
And yes, if anything, our guys shot a lot of these "wild geese", and I am not sorry for them - our land is not land for safari.

be healthy and take care of yourself!

May 7, 2024
The question is if the dev is even still alive... he said on his SS that he has cancer.
Damn, even worse than I thought. Getting shot on the front lines or taking some shrapnel to the head in some war as I originally assumed would be more merciful. I guess most people originally assume they'll be a statistical average and die at 75-80 but sadly that's not always the case.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can you share when the release date?
This was from May, so there has been news, people just can't check Patreon or Subscribestar for some odd reason.

News: Forbidden Passion v0.12.0 - RELEASE DATE

185820563853.jpg

Hello there.
Work has been slow again since I had lots of shit to do coming from the hospital including paying some worrying bills but I didn't stop. About 600 renders are now finished. Most I have to do is create new poses and render the Premium content while actually finishing the animations which might take a while for my pc.
The update is releasing in June 24th. I can't 100% guarentee it because sometimes I notice issues before release but that's about the time I can give myself to finish the update in a healty amount of time. I think when it's done you can expect about 750 renders and some cool new features and UI changes for the game. It's also going to officially release on android for the first time but I'm still in the middle of testing out shit.
Both the standard and premium edition are going to come out at the same day. Standard is gonna be available to +tier 1 members this time as well since its release consists mostly of work that I have already done. It was lots and lots of work for me but you guys had to wait long for this as well so this is fair I think. Premium releases same as ever though. Still gotta make some cash.
Thanks for keeping up with the game. Till then!
NOTE the important "part".

The update is releasing in June 24th. I can't 100% guarentee it because sometimes I notice issues before release but that's about the time I can give myself to finish the update in a healty amount of time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some devs do not make their updates public so you must be a member on Patreon or Subscribe Star to see the update.
That's not what I mean, there was news and they said there wasn't any news at ALL (even though the dev just posted on the previous page and made 2 posts on Patreon/SS) but there was news posted about the release date.

Reactions: divingmedic
May 7, 2024
This was from May, so there has been news, people just can't check Patreon or Subscribestar for some odd reason.

News: Forbidden Passion v0.12.0 - RELEASE DATE

View attachment 3749290

NOTE the important "part".
Because that usually costs money. People can't see posts if they are not subbed, and that's mostly not gonna happen unless there's a free tier. I imagine when the next global recession hits subs will be rarer than chicken's teeth.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Because that usually costs money. People can't see posts if they are not subbed, and that's mostly not gonna happen unless there's a free tier. I imagine when the next global recession hits subs will be rarer than chicken's teeth.
The dev literally posted 3 posts on the previous page about the update :ROFLMAO: So there was news...

View attachment 3572970

Hello there.

I'm finally out of the hospital! Still sick as hell but I don't have to live in a small isolated room doing nothing but procrastinate and be miserable all time. Now I'm only doing the latter!

I've been gone for a while and I know that was bad. As to what I have. Well I don't wanna say too much about it since it's still private but yes, I have cancer but that isn't the only thing I got. It's just too personal to go into detail and I don't want to make a huge fuss about it. I still live and unless something unexpected happens I think I'm not dying in the near future. Thanks to anyone who asked about me and updates on the game. Now I'm back to work.

So far I got about 370 renders done and I will continue to work as much as I can until I can give you a release date. I was crunching myself again before and I want to avoid that for now. May is gonna be the release but when exactly I'm gonna tell once I'm 90% finished for sure. In two weeks you're gonna hear from me again. This news report is free to everyone but I hope some of you will still financially support me since I got some heavy electricity bills to pay!

Thanks for believing in me and my game. Till then!

View attachment 3624207
Here is some news on Forbidden Passion v0.12.0. Don't miss out!

View attachment 3690894
Here is some news on Forbidden Passion v0.12.0 including a release date. Don't miss out!

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes