Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ForbiddenPassion-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Don't waste your time, there is not new content.
v0.8.5
  • Here is the list of changes for v0.8.5:
  • Around 200 images were remade
  • New UI element introduced in the early game
  • Choices now have indicators to let you choose to your liking
  • One new scene added
  • Minor plothole was fixed
There is at least one new scene ... or should be ... It is stated in the changelog ;)

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Mar 16, 2020
There is at least one new scene ... or should be ... It is stated in the changelog ;)
If there is only a single new scene then this dev needs to be torched as far "I" am concerned.. but lets go play it and see.
There's no new content past the end of the previous update. The dev went back and 1) added some scenes, as well as 2) re-made some renders for unchanged scenes. The renders look good, but it's a little disappointing that's all we get. This game hits a lot of kinks for me and it's a bummer that the dev progress is rather slow. Then when we do get an "update", it's all retrograded stuff. If he released more public dev updates / kept people informed the process and focused primarily on the family content, I'd straight up sub, but that still hasn't happened yet.

The game is good and has potential IMO, so it's a lot more annoying when something that hits the spot also has development problems

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If there is only a single new scene then this dev needs to be torched as far "I" am concerned.. but lets go play it and see.
It seems more like a QOL (Quality of Life) update to me (that's just me). The update before this came out 12/9/2022.

v0.8.5 info

You're gonna get an in-between update that remakes a few renders and includes a new scene at the near beginning of the game. I disliked a lot of my earlier render work so I took up the task of remaking some of it to give a better first impression of what the game is about to become. About 200 renders have been reworked.
Seems the next update will be a big update (you can decide on that).

v0.9 is gonna be the biggest one of them all most likely

Oct 14, 2019
PPanGames I have lots of exceptions errors during my gametime. They usually occurs when Ruby tell us a past story after she jacked us.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep4.rpy", line 202, in script
    umc "Not now [m]!"
KeyError: 'extrapc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep4.rpy", line 202, in script
    umc "Not now [m]!"
  File "C:\Users\hccas\OneDrive\Bureau\GAMES\ForbiddenPassion-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\hccas\OneDrive\Bureau\GAMES\ForbiddenPassion-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\hccas\OneDrive\Bureau\GAMES\ForbiddenPassion-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\hccas\OneDrive\Bureau\GAMES\ForbiddenPassion-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "C:\Users\hccas\OneDrive\Bureau\GAMES\ForbiddenPassion-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\hccas\OneDrive\Bureau\GAMES\ForbiddenPassion-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "C:\Users\hccas\OneDrive\Bureau\GAMES\ForbiddenPassion-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'extrapc'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Forbidden Passion v0.8.5
Thu Jan 26 13:26:58 2023
Edit : I reinstalled the game with the I-patch but not the walkthrough patch and it seems to work now.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I had 0.8 version. Downloaded this 085 and my last save says I have reahed the end of 0.8...
There isn't any new content from what I saw, its just fixes and some remade images.

Why do dev's not use Gofile all other upload sites suck balls.
Pixeldrain is ok too, I get about 60MB/s on that and about 15MB/s on gofile. [I have 1000Mbit fibre]

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes