Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I saw this from vndb site.
All character relative is inbreed that make it their ancestor is blood related??
When i'm playing game, i didn't catch that???

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I saw this from vndb site.
All character relative is inbreed that make it their ancestor is blood related??
When i'm playing game, i didn't catch that???
I'm pretty sure they are all inbred... that's probably the cause of the "problem".... so time for more inbreeding... :sneaky:
Is there a new update out?

Read this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arx07 and Guz007

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a new update out?
You can go to

6e5d1c11-c69d-4cdc-ac21-4cc81eb34b96-740x0.png

Hello there.
Like I feared some of the animations I made got fumbled beyond belief. Not only that there's still renders that also got messed up because the rendering program doesn't save Geometry edits I made and now some scenes look inconsistent with eachother. Sorry to say it but I have to delay the game.
+Tier 3 Member Release date: April 20th 2023
Tier 2 Member Release date: April 27th 2023
It isn't all doom and gloom though. If the time allows it I will increase the amount of animations to the game, so expect more.
Thanks for understanding. The release won't be delayed anymore after this announcement.
on which character should appear in v0.10. The poll will run until the tier 2 release of Forbidden Passion v0.9.
Till then!

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hi dev you can promote your games on other devs discord server who allowed for free and other websites I want your game to be successful and big the game has potential and you my friend got what it takes to make a good game don't worry about others keep it up buddy what you doing just don't give up it takes just one good update to be in limelight and to reach people.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I'm pretty sure they are all inbred... that's probably the cause of the "problem".... so time for more inbreeding... :sneaky:

Read this.
Just wonder how it can be??
Did mc aunt/mom also his sister.
Grandma husband is her brother?
I'm confused here.

3.40 star(s) 63 Votes