Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Someone has a correction, I'm in the story part but in the first images it kept giving me an error.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Someone has a correction, I'm in the story part but in the first images it kept giving me an error.
You have to manually define extrapc since it isn't defined.
Since i use the same name for both pc and extrapc i just opened console and did

$extrapc = pcname

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitotih

sukaitsu

Apr 24, 2020
Scene Crashing

For those of you getting game crashes on train trying to watch the video on your phone.

1. Download the script.rpy linked to this post
  2. Move the file to \ForbiddenPassion-pc\game\
  3. Start the game and the scene should now play through

-- There are errors in certain scenes because a character [extrapc] is never defined. You'll see this is resolved on lines 108-109.

___________________________________________________________________________​

Possibly missed scenes

While progressing through the story there are also scenes you will miss if your m_love or co_love are too high/low.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll update this post if I find more bugs or scenes that don't render properly later.

Cheers

sukaitsu

Apr 24, 2020
Will this work in v0.9 Cheats and script.rpy to fix broken scenes? or has it been resolved in this premium version?
The script.rpy resolves a few bonus scenes that require extrapc to be set, but not related to the two spoilers I mentioned in my post Scene 1 and Scene 2. I saw extrapc / umc referenced in more than one scene, so it should resolve any that come later at the end of episode 9. My script.rpy isn't required, but you'll run into bugs when you reach bonus content.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I stumbled upon a different error, far later in game
I used the v.09 incest patch

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The script.rpy resolves a few bonus scenes that require extrapc to be set, but not related to the two spoilers I mentioned in my post Scene 1 and Scene 2. I saw extrapc / umc referenced in more than one scene, so it should resolve any that come later at the end of episode 9. My script.rpy isn't required, but you'll run into bugs when you reach bonus content.
oh dear, may i ask what extrapc is and how would I go around setting it? I just put the script.rpy into the game folder to prevent he bugs? I am so sorry if I misunderstood what you where saying. It;s pretty late at night here, and my thinking isn't very helpful hehe thanks for answering me so quick though, I appreciate it very much.

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes