Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just letting you know the link above is a deal link... at least at the time I clicked on it
If you'd look at it, you'd know that it is not for V0.9. So it wouldn't work anyways. Give the man time. It is dead because he is working on it.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Played this game back back on end of 2020

Now 2023 how many yeards after ?

a bunch of no sence renders, like 40% more or so .

BUT no significant advance on the plot with the main Love Interest , added more side chars. and tease and tease 3 years.

so each of you judge that. To me is another Bad developer who plays with its fans etc etc.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Played this game back back on end of 2020

Now 2023 how many yeards after ?

a bunch of no sence renders, like 40% more or so .

BUT no significant advance on the plot with the main Love Interest , added more side chars. and tease and tease 3 years.

so each of you judge that. To me is another Bad developer who plays with its fans etc etc.
That's what I would say as well if I didn't play the game and needed to lie

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
this game is one of the few taboo games that has every female beautiful, all the female family members are hot, this game has tags in it that i wish other taboo games had, the story is pretty unique, i don't know about others but i'll continue to watch and support the dev of this game as long as they keep pumping out updated content. :love:

indigis

May 8, 2018
Imo this is one of the best incest driven games. I'm surprised you only have 41 patrons as opposed to hundreds

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes