Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've tried to see if the Mod was updated for the last couple days. But for some reason, the page says "oops. We ran into some problems." Does this mean it is being updated? Or was it just completely removed? Never had this happen before. Thanks.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
I've tried to see if the Mod was updated for the last couple days. But for some reason, the page says "oops. We ran into some problems." Does this mean it is being updated? Or was it just completely removed? Never had this happen before. Thanks.
im the same checking every day and its not because ikts being updated its gone because the modder is probs fed up of people asking all the time so the modder removed it to stop notifications but all it would of taken is giving people an ETA when the mod would be updated but all he said was have patience nobody knows if its going to still be updated or not

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Developer - I'd recommend restarting the game all over again when the text gets messy.

What's messy? like Engrish or unreadable?

This whole searching for a compressed game sucks, Balls. ............ 1683168378065.png

How about turning this "cough" very useful link into the compressed link.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
im the same checking every day and its not because ikts being updated its gone because the modder is probs fed up of people asking all the time so the modder removed it to stop notifications but all it would of taken is giving people an ETA when the mod would be updated but all he said was have patience nobody knows if its going to still be updated or not
Well. In his defense. It takes time to go through all that code to mod the game. People need to give time. Not just post 5 minutes after the game comes out and then continue asking every other post. So, I hope he didn't rage-quit. But I understand if he did.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If I had to guess the walkthrough is 100% dead now. Most people who update their walkthroughs that I have seen leave the old one up there until they are finished with the new one and replace it accordingly. This person however just full out removed it.

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes