Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It's literally on the front page
No, it wasn't, not the correct link and there was nowhere to d/l anything in that post, otherwise I wouldn't have asked. If you scroll up, other people were saying the same thing. Someone posted the right link now and updated the op.

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Mc thinking about fucking his mom and aunt.... And also thinking he can't ask his cousin out.... Dude what the hell is wrong with this 10 year old-minded pervert Mc

Dkfk

Jan 15, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 Premium + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 360 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Bro your apk showing that there is trojan file inside it

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It's an incest game... what did you expect?
MC wants to breed the fam... welcome to the internet and F95... :KEK:
also lol @ pervert... :KEK:
I don't think Xenon9384 wondered much about the MC wanting to fuck his mom and aunt. But wanting to fuck his mom and aunt AND then thinking he cannot ask his cousin out is really a bit strange.;)

Reactions: Kirimaru

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think Xenon9384 wondered much about the MC wanting to fuck his mom and aunt. But wanting to fuck his mom and aunt AND then thinking he cannot ask his cousin out is really a bit strange.;)
MC did that though... he asked her... and fucked her... the only one MC hasn't fucked yet is the mom...

Reactions: Demongeist

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
MC did that though... he asked her... and fucked her... the only one MC hasn't fucked yet is the mom...
I can't remember: Didn't he at least temporarily think, that he cannot ask his cousin out? Or does Xenon9384 's statement make no sense at all? It's quite a while ago that I played it.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can't remember: Didn't he at least temporarily think, that he cannot ask his cousin out? Or does Xenon9384 's statement make no sense at all? It's quite a while ago that I played it.:unsure:
To be honest I'm just glad if this game gets finished and MC gets a happy ending with his girls all being preggo... though the intro gives me a bad feeling...
MC really needs the happy ending with all his girls by his side... though there are still so many questions unanswered...
The intro is still something that makes me weary... so do do Alex and Alison... Grandma also holds secrets...

He definitely told her... if he was unsure I can't recall...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Mc thinking about fucking his mom and aunt.... And also thinking he can't ask his cousin out.... Dude what the hell is wrong with this 10 year old-minded pervert Mc
Can you confirm when he thought he could not ask her out?:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes