Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Ripson's WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.11
Originally by Ripson (up to v0.9), updated by JGNeon (only tested on new contents for v0.11)

Note: As mentioned in the changelog, the gallery code has been reworked.
This also means that all scenes are "locked" unless you've seen their starting points in a playthrough.
QUICK UPDATE (2024-01-03 @ 01:23 UTC): I've now added a quick way to unlock all scenes in the replay gallery (and to lock/reset all scenes, for those who want to do that).

ALTERNATIVE VERSION: By request from PPanGames, I made a version without the walkthrough part (only the gallery+cheat left in), since this game really has a built-in walkthrough. Download the "ForbiddenPassion-GC-v0.11.zip" file for this version instead.

Also, I've now created a with all my current mods for those who want to throw a tip my way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this work for version 0.12 also?

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Honestly Devs that Rework games when the game is not finished is just a new way for Devs to Drip Feed the game while making the game overall development slower which causes people to then Give more in hopes the project will go faster but the Dev is just milking it like 50 new renders and that's it...............

I get you "Reworked" this and that but all that freaking time reworking things when you could have Worked toward Finishing the project instead.............

Waste of time really with Every Dev that decides they need to rework things when they cant even finish the project let alone keep Consistent Content coming out even especially with reworking and they they wonder why people get mad at the Quality of Content that isn't coming anymore.

I Might seem like a Ass and i would say i am an Asshole but to be Very honest i have watched Many Devs here for the past couple years and whoa let me tell you With the influx of New Games/New Devs There has been a Massive influx of Get Rich Quick Drip Feeding Devs coming from everywhere but the ones who end Failing First are the ones Constantly reworking projects every update or changing Massive chunks of storyline or plots or even Characters or anything to the point its not even the same freaking Game anymore and don't get me started on Devs who make Awesome games with choices but then those choices are irrelevant as all choices make same outcome and the Devs mark it as a VN when its just a Glorified Kinetic, I myself have watched for so long in the shadows with my thoughts but enough is enough like Holy fuck we Let the Devs get away with to much and give them such high praise and yet they give us constantly dwindling content and then they give up because people hate their NEW NEW Remakes over the Original title they started so they go dark for unknown times then come back making almost the same game but more different and then they try to make it the same again in the end.

Good Luck But honestly I don't see this doing well anymore especially with the Rework Phase currently being so widespread all over here.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
This work was great before, I don't think should be busy remaking it now.
Remaking during climax can affect the player's enthusiasm, further influences the developer's own enthusiasm.
To me "remaking" an unfinished game is just a cheap tactic to keep the patreons paying without actually progressing the game.
"Look guys I'm still working on the game, despite not making any new content and just doing light changes on already completed scenes. Keep paying!"

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
ADVICE TO THE AUTHOR. ..Mom should look like an adult. 1719328899157.png ..Mom, in age in the picture, looks like the presenter’s younger sister. 1719329052038.png ..After all, they seem to have been born on the same day......PS..."I have nothing...just criticism.";)(y)

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Why on earth would you give the option to LOCK ALL in gallery, without giving a reversible option or even UNLOCK ALL option? Genuinely serve no purpose. I clicked on it by accident... and even as a completion junky, i sure as hell wont replay this AGAIN for a third time.

Masqu

Nov 3, 2018
cheat menu dont work
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
Exception: Could not find font 'slheading.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 384, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1076, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 957, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2276, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 676, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 268, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample, self.shaper, self.instance, self.axis)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 745, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn, shaper)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 673, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Forbidden Passion v0.12.0: Premium SubscribeStar Edition 
Tue Jun 25 17:49:56 2024

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
cheat menu dont work
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 384, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1076, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 957, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2276, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 676, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 268, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample, self.shaper, self.instance, self.axis)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 745, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn, shaper)
  File "C:\Users\masqu\Downloads\Forbidden_Passion_0.12_PremSub-pc\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 673, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Forbidden Passion v0.12.0: Premium SubscribeStar Edition
Tue Jun 25 17:49:56 2024
Use the font attached below and extract to ...\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\game

Last edited:
Reactions: Masqu

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
I really wonder why all these AVN-reworks, be goin' in the direction of that "AI"-art style.
In my honest opinion, it doesn't really look that great.
:coffee:

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
Ripson's WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.11
Originally by Ripson (up to v0.9), updated by JGNeon (only tested on new contents for v0.11)

Note: As mentioned in the changelog, the gallery code has been reworked.
This also means that all scenes are "locked" unless you've seen their starting points in a playthrough.
QUICK UPDATE (2024-01-03 @ 01:23 UTC): I've now added a quick way to unlock all scenes in the replay gallery (and to lock/reset all scenes, for those who want to do that).

ALTERNATIVE VERSION: By request from PPanGames, I made a version without the walkthrough part (only the gallery+cheat left in), since this game really has a built-in walkthrough. Download the "ForbiddenPassion-GC-v0.11.zip" file for this version instead.

Also, I've now created a with all my current mods for those who want to throw a tip my way.

Pls Update WT-mod :cool:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Ah shit here we go again..Rework 1-2 damn.....#Mom 2025

Update: Can't really see that much of improved to justify rework instead of story continue

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMonSun

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Of all the rework that's been done the past few months you would think the Dev would bother doing something so small as to change her name to Cidney, but oh no it's once again Cisney (n)
What an eye sore :FacePalm:
Also the mom still looks like an older sister :confused:

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Welfuq. This once great, Great, GREAT game has been slowly and sadly sliding into a crap sandwich for a long time now and w/this update we can say its finally swirling down the same toilet so many great games have gone down before they die. The clear trend line of less new content w/fewer and fewer new renders/animations combined w/dev's commitment to more "rework" of mechanics and content (THAT NO ONE WAS ASKING FOR BTW) is a pretty clear snapshot of dev's commitment to this once-great project, or a sheer loss of how to craft the story going forward. Either option spells doom.

Based on the fact dev already abandoned one game, I expect to see an ABANDONED tag before another decent update but I dunno dev, prove us wrong.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Why do you always ask stupid questions??? If the mod is designed for version 0.11, then it won't work for version 0.12. Otherwise, he doesn't need to put the version in his mod...
Actually giving this answer is stupid to my question..do you think putting a cheat mod for version 0.11 under version 0.12 is wise? sometimes Mods might forget to change the version name of their mods? Some Mods even thanked me for my warning...check this out and mind your own business.. https://f95zone.to/posts/14080636/

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes