Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForbiddenPassion-0.12PE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
A simple Lock/Unlock for the Replay Gallery (Hey JGNeon, it works better than yours...)

save as ...\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\game
Thank you very much for the gallery unlocker, the game has potential, but this type of update for those who played the other updates wouldn't make sense to start all over again.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and a visual change the works alongside the present walk through mod without conflicts).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images. (As well the textbox is sort of like the default used in this version, but it's dark instead of a light purple.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature to edit). As well this tool can be used to see some data behind the story choices. And this tool can be used to display requirement checks when they happen in the story. (Noticed the present in-game mod gives off an error when clicking on cheats, so this tool can be used to edit points...if needed.)
  • Included a Universal quick menu mod which hide's the quick menu from your screen with a single key stroke...by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog text area.)
Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy the few minor screen adjustments.

Regards.

Example image displaying the custom default textbox and hidden quick menu mod in use...

screenshot0006.png

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Forbidden Passion [v0.12.0 Premium] [PPanGames]

NOTE: Incest patch is INCLUDED, but it is NOT applied :whistle:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE 2: Let me know if my PIXELDRAIN links are bad, they been
having issues for like 2 weeks now.
It keeps crashing on joiplay

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Honestly Devs that Rework games when the game is not finished is just a new way for Devs to Drip Feed the game while making the game overall development slower which causes people to then Give more in hopes the project will go faster but the Dev is just milking it like 50 new renders and that's it...............

I get you "Reworked" this and that but all that freaking time reworking things when you could have Worked toward Finishing the project instead.............

Waste of time really with Every Dev that decides they need to rework things when they cant even finish the project let alone keep Consistent Content coming out even especially with reworking and they they wonder why people get mad at the Quality of Content that isn't coming anymore.

I Might seem like a Ass and i would say i am an Asshole but to be Very honest i have watched Many Devs here for the past couple years and whoa let me tell you With the influx of New Games/New Devs There has been a Massive influx of Get Rich Quick Drip Feeding Devs coming from everywhere but the ones who end Failing First are the ones Constantly reworking projects every update or changing Massive chunks of storyline or plots or even Characters or anything to the point its not even the same freaking Game anymore and don't get me started on Devs who make Awesome games with choices but then those choices are irrelevant as all choices make same outcome and the Devs mark it as a VN when its just a Glorified Kinetic, I myself have watched for so long in the shadows with my thoughts but enough is enough like Holy fuck we Let the Devs get away with to much and give them such high praise and yet they give us constantly dwindling content and then they give up because people hate their NEW NEW Remakes over the Original title they started so they go dark for unknown times then come back making almost the same game but more different and then they try to make it the same again in the end.

Good Luck But honestly I don't see this doing well anymore especially with the Rework Phase currently being so widespread all over here.
To me "remaking" an unfinished game is just a cheap tactic to keep the patreons paying without actually progressing the game.
"Look guys I'm still working on the game, despite not making any new content and just doing light changes on already completed scenes. Keep paying!"
There's a lot of truth to this especially on the dragging out the story part. But at the same time some Devs have started off games so badly that they feel a rework/revamp would do the game justice.

Some do it because they probably have gotten help with their project and addressed issues like plot holes and inconsistencies in their stories, bad coding and renders. Sadly, I can't think of many reworked stories that actually got finished and people do tend to lose interest.

If I'm not mistaken the dev Domiek waited until his Personal Trainer game was completed before the remake so maybe that's the way to go.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my WT, Gallery Unlocker & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.12
(updated and untested..)

Download- Workupload -
Updated.. with a custom gallery unlocker

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
A simple Lock/Unlock for the Replay Gallery (Hey JGNeon, it works better than yours...)

save as ...\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\game
There is a gallery unlocker that member joelurmel shared on page 115 if you find it useful.
Thanks

While it did unlock it, it only successfully unlocked the thumbnail not the scene

when I click on it, I get the following error

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
There's a lot of truth to this especially on the dragging out the story part. But at the same time some Devs have started off games so badly that they feel a rework/revamp would do the game justice.

Some do it because they probably have gotten help with their project and addressed issues like plot holes and inconsistencies in their stories, bad coding and renders. Sadly, I can't think of many reworked stories that actually got finished and people do tend to lose interest.

If I'm not mistaken the dev Domiek waited until his Personal Trainer game was completed before the remake so maybe that's the way to go.
I think most devs give up after some time as it consumes too much time and interferes with real life, there are very few devs who make the remake worth it, I mean sure shup up and dance has higher quality for the remake, but that game has had 5+ years to make just 8 episodes, but there are some devs who put out the truth for steam release like where the heart is has a good remake, but even that game has taken 1+ years of making a remake from the beginning, which kind of makes the fans angry, They should finish the game before the remake. But doubt people will trust this dev to continue the game or even try to milk for years.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks

While it did unlock it, it only successfully unlocked the thumbnail not the scene

when I click on it, I get the following error

This is not a problem related to the unlocker! But the dev has misnamed the label in ep5.rpy...

Use this one and save as ...\ForbiddenPassionPremSub-pc\game

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon4321
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes