Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
I just rushed through this game...
But I'm going to play this again and this time focus on the story, it looks good.

Reactions: Alteni

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017

That's a weird ass looking right boob. Still hopeful that one day we start to see clothes that don't stick to the skin and follow breasts and butts to the deepest cracks the world has ever seen (see Tifa picture in first post for an example). Not trying to attack this game personally, it has very good looking models, it's a general comment sorry I said it in this game thread.

Dec 9, 2020
Hm that felt like a very small update and not much of a tease even, for a 0.3 version, was hoping for more mother content.
Guess have to wait till next update.

Reactions: COOLMASTER

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Gotta say, while I do love how Aunt Tina looks, when she goes and says "What YOU did to me was very very wrong. It was a crime.", while she was the one literally standing there when all she could do was take a step or two back was very hypocritical. Especially since she wasn't stoping getting closer to the MC.

But then she goes and kisses him on the lips which means she liked it?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
That's a weird ass looking right boob. Still hopeful that one day we start to see clothes that don't stick to the skin and follow breasts and butts to the deepest cracks the world has ever seen (see Tifa picture in first post for an example). Not trying to attack this game personally, it has very good looking models, it's a general comment sorry I said it in this game thread.
That will require modeling physics (gravity, material properties of the cloth and body, strain forces, etc.).
I wouldn't count on that anytime soon, the amount of work for every render would be enormous.

Reactions: Alteni

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"Women of this family have the same condition as you"

They have issues with their sperm too?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That dress... with which the mom appears after the "new job" left me worried, will it turn out that she became a lap dancer? or something much worse? :unsure: :confused:
When seeing that dress the MC should automatically ask this question, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING AT????

I really hope it's nothing like that.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes