Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
That dress... with which the mom appears after the "new job" left me worried, will it turn out that she became a lap dancer? or something much worse? :unsure: :confused:
When seeing that dress the MC should automatically ask this question, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING AT????

I really hope it's nothing like that.
Well he did say he didn't want to ask since she already looked so tired, but maybe she's working as a waitress in a strip club. They have to dress like this too.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
why it is natural for them and not for MC and Cisney?
Maybe because their sexual desire is stronger than the others. The grandma did say that men suffer more since they can even die by this desease. Maybe Cisney is a special case among women in which she has stronger sexual disires because of how horny she gets. In every case of some desease there are people that have stronger symptoms because of gender, age or their imune system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does MC mean by this?
I guess when Cisney got that desease she already was in an age where she already knew about her body and went to the doctor. The mom probably didn't and just thought this was the normal case of puberty and that every woman gets this horny.

So Ruby is young now and has not experienced this disease yet?

Probably. Like I said with the mom, maybe there is some certain age to that and the mother was an exception to this. It'S also possible that Ruby just did not tell anybody, I mean we can see how much she wants to get into her cousins pants.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
That dress... with which the mom appears after the "new job" left me worried, will it turn out that she became a lap dancer? or something much worse? :unsure: :confused:
When seeing that dress the MC should automatically ask this question, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING AT????

that got me a little worried aswell

Reactions: El Tanque

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Ruby said it's a low paying job, so I don't think that's the case. She's probably a waitress or something and she's dressed like that because... well judging by how everyone else is dressed most of the times, the dev probably just likes that type of slightly more revealing clothing. He said a number of times already that his goal isn't realism anyway.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Ruby said it's a low paying job, so I don't think that's the case. She's probably a waitress or something and she's dressed like that because... well judging by how everyone else is dressed most of the times, the dev probably just likes that type of slightly more revealing clothing. He said a number of times already that his goal isn't realism anyway.
I hope you are right. I do not like ntr´s games.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think the lack of reaction to the Mom's outfit is a failure of writing. I don't care how distracted he is by his own situation, seeing his mother in that outfit would have been the first if not second thing he'd think about.

The lack of any reaction is just stupid. I'd seriously reconsider this scene and release a rewrite with extra renders if neccessary.

• Wow

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I think the lack of reaction to the Mom's outfit is a failure of writing. I don't care how distracted he is by his own situation, seeing his mother in that outfit would have been the first if not second thing he'd think about.

The lack of any reaction is just stupid. I'd seriously reconsider this scene and release a rewrite with extra renders if neccessary.
A guy just busted a nut into a bowl of yoghurt and watched his mom down it along with his cousin, i think it's safe to say that his mind was occupied with other things then his mom's butt cleavage. His aunt is also giving lectures at a college wearing Tifa's cosplay while his sister wears a sexy maid uniform at a Cafe. I think some people are just overreacting a bit.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
A guy just busted a nut into a bowl of yoghurt and watched his mom down it along with his cousin, i think it's safe to say that his mind was occupied with other things then his mom's butt cleavage. His aunt is also giving lectures at a college wearing Tifa's cosplay while his sister wears a sexy maid uniform at a Cafe. I think some people are just overreacting a bit.
I'm sorry no, the guy knows how desperate they are for money, knows he's been in the hospital for 2 weeks and his mom comes home wearing that and doesn't say shit? Bullcrap. There is no way you see your mom in that scantily clad of an outfit and not go "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!" Whether in his head or not. Your sister, fine, he doesn't have to be happy about it but they aren't close to begin with. He begins the game thinking she's a bitch. But your mother, who the MC regards as childlike in her naivety, is wearing that to work.

No. Just no. Imagine if your mom walked in, in that outfit, and said it was for her new job. I don't care if you just got kicked in the nuts, you're caring about what you're seeing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm sorry no, the guy knows how desperate they are for money, knows he's been in the hospital for 2 weeks and his mom comes home wearing that and doesn't say shit? Bullcrap. There is no way you see your mom in that scantily clad of an outfit and not go "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!" Whether in his head or not. Your sister, fine, he doesn't have to be happy about it but they aren't close to begin with. He begins the game thinking she's a bitch. But your mother, who the MC regards as childlike in her naivety, is wearing that to work.

No. Just no. Imagine if your mom walked in, in that outfit, and said it was for her new job. I don't care if you just got kicked in the nuts, you're caring about what you're seeing.
I have to agree with that. I think other people are just thinking with their cocks. "She looks hot. Gonna fap." I haven't gotten to that part yet and I don't mind a spoiler here and there. But, you are right.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I have to agree with that. I think other people are just thinking with their cocks. "She looks hot. Gonna fap." I haven't gotten to that part yet and I don't mind a spoiler here and there. But, you are right.
I think that's just the game's "aesthetics". I mean, have you seen how his aunt is dressed like while teaching classes? Again I want to point out that Ruby said she's not being paid much. Any type of... "raunchier" jobs, usually pay good money.

Reactions: Draverik

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think that's just the game's "aesthetics". I mean, have you seen how his aunt is dressed like while teaching classes? Again I want to point out that Ruby said she's not being paid much. Any type of... "raunchier" jobs, usually pay good money.
No. I haven't. But, it still doesn't change my mind. The dev is writing for the fapping masses, but, he does need to keep in mind that there are still some people that will pick apart the story. The few of us who aren't here to fap to a game, want the story to make sense.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes