Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thesecondone

Oct 10, 2018
Not exactly, this is the first time in all games that I’ve had a game not be packed properly. Probably just a weird export issue from Renpy.
Really? You're lucky, then. I've stumbled across it a few times. But even then, there's other occasional glitches and so on.... eh, well, at least it works most of the time!

Reactions: MataHariX

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, the ladies look fantastic, but the writing is ... confusing. It seems more spur of the moment than planned out. Serious lack of internal logic. Maybe it improves as the story moves along and the dev gets the hang of it?

Reactions: Jonny Skull

tcstone89

Oct 3, 2020
Game feels like it could be good, but the updates feel almost to short to even call them updates. even with all three updates the game is very short with little content

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So far, this is very awesome. Great premise for a sex game, and super hot women all around. Fingers crossed for regular, good sized updates.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Promising game but still in the beginning. Very good models and renders but the story is a little confusing.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Tina's red eyes are still looking very strange...:unsure: And in close ups, the textures of the skins are often a bit rough, almost like woodchip wallpaper. Could be smoother.
And it's a bit short, unfortunately. But I am looking forward to the next part nevertheless! (y)

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
no offense, but the nipples of the aunt look so weird, like they're almost not present...
Yeah i was expecting some big fucking pepperoni areolas and nips able to pierce through the winter jacket and poke somebody's eye out but got seriously disappointed. Same thing with Mom.

Reactions: _Fabi_
D

Deleted member 3181804

That third screenshot is definitely Tifa from Final Fantasy.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes