1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
RSSINFRos i have a questions. Is this a bug that i need minimum 50 dollar to visit simons family? when i have lower then say the mc that he don´t have enough money to buy some ephedrine

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
RSSINFRos i have a questions. Is this a bug that i need minimum 50 dollar to visit simons family? when i have lower then say the mc that he don´t have enough money to buy some ephedrine
Are you using an old save version? Because it doesn't give me this problem while i was testing it!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Beautiful mother and daughter, but the positions did not help much, could have made separate and more detailed with various camera angles.
I also had some problem with position because of the things in the map, and i don't have mutch maps so i had to use that one and some thing in the map aren't movable, so i don't want to show like piece of body like inside of wall and thing like this!

Reactions: VM356255

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Are you using an old save version? Because it doesn't give me this problem while i was testing it!
yes.But i can´t remember on which version i have create the first savegame but the last what i use was createt on 14 july.It is not a big deal when i start from new.The funny think is that i see today that you have a handy where you can cheat the money and the serum so i can very quick come to my current status from your game

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Its unusual to see non-animated scenes in this engine... I'll try it, but I do like my animated scenes.

Tried it. It has some potential. Though i would love for them to fix the super choppy scenes.

Last edited:

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
I also had some problem with position because of the things in the map, and i don't have mutch maps so i had to use that one and some thing in the map aren't movable, so i don't want to show like piece of body like inside of wall and thing like this!
That's why you use camera and perspective tricks to hide the oopsies while still giving you more freedom to work.
The game does have very basic scenes and positioning.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Its unusual to see non-animated scenes in this engine... I'll try it, but I do like my animated scenes.
There is some animated scenes but these are in low frame because if i add a lot of frames it start to load for a lot of seconds, maybe it is because i have a bad pc!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added both Drugs and Loli to the tag list.
Loli Forceur 2019-07-27 14-58-31-79.jpg

Drugs = Serum.

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
Fascinating that it only takes a little asthma medication and fructose to make people sex slaves.. Personally I only get hyperactive and stops feeling hunger on ephedrine, but I might be a special case. I must start buying sodas to my asthmatic friends I think...

• Haha
Reactions: Mauamu
1.50 star(s) 8 Votes