1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
real & compressed version got switched in the mega link
The uncompressed link is right, it send me to the +2GB version and the normal one to the 222MB version, maybe you just read uncompressed as compressed, the compressed version is the standard one, the uncompressed is a "special version" unluckly i can't upload all the uncompressed version beacuse i don't have enough space in the online storage!

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
Ive changed the serum amount of all but no changes
did u put like 40 0s after the number u want cuz it has a max you can put it to i think its 10k. also i didnt change the amount the girls had i only gave myself the serum then i manually gave it to them it worked for me

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello to everyone, im working on version 0.9.0, i made a cheat menu on the phone (also for people that can't use the old saves) and i solved the bug that hides all the buttons when you open the menu or you move the window!
This month i will have 2 weeks when i can work like 15/24h so im almost sure that i will release the update this month, im working on twin sis missions right now.
Im also working on a new story for a game, it is not like Forceur but more like Sleep with some choices, if i'll like the final product i will release it, i don't know when but maybe in the next 2 months.
Have a good week!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My first visit & play of this game ...
There's no problem with compressed version right ?
But each time I click something or saving, the UI are gone.
For example, select cellphone. And when exit cellphone, UI gone.

(reading above post)
... oh, it's a known bug and no fix for the moment.
Delete then, hope still remember this game later.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
My first visit & play of this game ...
There's no problem with compressed version right ?
But each time I click something or saving, the UI are gone.
For example, select cellphone. And when exit cellphone, UI gone.

(reading above post)
... oh, it's a known bug and no fix for the moment.
Delete then, hope still remember this game later.
Yeah, finnally i solved it! Well the end is part of the journey, isn't it? I hope you can play it in future but the most important thing is focus on having fun!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Yeah, finnally i solved it! Well the end is part of the journey, isn't it? I hope you can play it in future but the most important thing is focus on having fun!
I want to play & have some fun, but have you upload the fix file or fixed version ?
Because I don't see the fix. Fyi, I play v0.8.1 .

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Update 0.9.0 published .
Changelog:

- Added twin sister's missions n°1/2/3/4/5/6
- Added twin sister's room scenes
- Added cheat menu (Phone -> C icon -> Cheat menu)
- Fixed hidden icons bug when save or move the window
- 210 new images

Reactions: Kingvlad

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
#####COPIED FROM MY PATRON IN POST#####

Hello, how is going?

Im actually working on version 1.0.0, this is a special number but for now (i don't think i will do some miracles in these weeks) it will be just a normal update!
I'm working on Simon's family scenes, this will add the first lesbian scenes of the game! I'm also thinking about the big sister mission but i don't have much of ideas right now. Maybe it will be something centred on humiliation fetish!
So, wish me good work and you will see the update as soon as possible!

Remember to contact me if you want something on the game, i will think about it and if i think it will work i will put it in! Obviusly also contact me for reviews, feedbacks, bug reporting or also if you don't like something. Im here to listen to everyone!

Reactions: Kingvlad

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bug in 0.9.0, I've been able to make two doses so far, but trying to make a third gives me the line about needing the ingredients, both of them, even though I have them.

D

Deleted member 292805

Alternate title " I bought a pricey DAZ3D model, and I intend to use it at least a dozen times "

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
How do you get the phone to not crash your game? :(
What does it do? Like when you press the phone it crash? Or when you press exit from phone? What save version are you using?

Bug in 0.9.0, I've been able to make two doses so far, but trying to make a third gives me the line about needing the ingredients, both of them, even though I have them.
I will check about it today, thanks for your bug report!

Alternate title " I bought a pricey DAZ3D model, and I intend to use it at least a dozen times "
This is not daz

Reactions: alex2011

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Beautiful mother and daughter, but the positions did not help much, could have made separate and more detailed with various camera angles.

Reactions: RSSINFRos
1.50 star(s) 8 Votes