1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is their jane's missions.
No, im working on it!
Does v1 mean the story is close to done on this game, or is it more likely to end up on v12 or something like that?
It's just a simple update, nothing special, i will continue with 1.X.X
Fascinating that it only takes a little asthma medication and fructose to make people sex slaves.. Personally I only get hyperactive and stops feeling hunger on ephedrine, but I might be a special case. I must start buying sodas to my asthmatic friends I think...
The Forceur universe is a weird place!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Updated to V1.0.1 with some bug fixing! Original post !

Reactions: gigan

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Can you give me more informations?
When you are playing the game if you click to advance the text it doesnt immediately change to the next. But slowly dissapears then reappears with the new text. Do you get what I mean? Transition is not instantaneous between messages

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
When you are playing the game if you click to advance the text it doesnt immediately change to the next. But slowly dissapears then reappears with the new text. Do you get what I mean? Transition is not instantaneous between messages
That's weird, what device are you using? Are you sure that is a text-text piece of game and not like a text-scene-text?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
You're a nice Dev :), but your game is (n). But I appreciated that you've tried not making this as other corruption & mind control games that when you give drink, suddenly the chick goes lewd. I really appreciated that after giving them the potion, MC still need to make conversation to suggest lewd & immoral behavior, this is (y), but sadly you execution is :poop:. Keep it going, increase your skill and expand your story writing skill. I'll wait for next games. I'm don't see anymore 'potential' from this game, it's done, it's a trash, but I do see the potential in yours as a developer.;) ... see you in the future !

... sorry being a sadistic critics, I don't like to holding back my thoughts, but I'm not without common sense, I give praise when it's due. You're like a little tiny piece of shit newbie in the office that I like to bullying. Not for amusement or power harassment, but to get you man up quickly and became respected worker in a short time.

Is this a funny or serious or nonsense post ? ... I'll let you decide it. :ROFLMAO:

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
text text piece, I am using windows 10. This is the first time this has happened to me
Can you send me your save please?
You're a nice Dev :), but your game is (n). But I appreciated that you've tried not making this as other corruption & mind control games that when you give drink, suddenly the chick goes lewd. I really appreciated that after giving them the potion, MC still need to make conversation to suggest lewd & immoral behavior, this is (y), but sadly you execution is :poop:. Keep it going, increase your skill and expand your story writing skill. I'll wait for next games. I'm don't see anymore 'potential' from this game, it's done, it's a trash, but I do see the potential in yours as a developer.;) ... see you in the future !

... sorry being a sadistic critics, I don't like to holding back my thoughts, but I'm not without common sense, I give praise when it's due. You're like a little tiny piece of shit newbie in the office that I like to bullying. Not for amusement or power harassment, but to get you man up quickly and became respected worker in a short time.

Is this a funny or serious or nonsense post ? ... I'll let you decide it. :ROFLMAO:
Do not worry, i know Forceur isn't the best game out there ahaha but it's ok, i learned a lot in this 7/8 months and i still have to learn, i want to continue and do other games, i hope next games will be a lot better, and if they are not i hope people will say it to me! And god i have to learn about lewd speaking and story writing because it's baaad. Thanks for your feedback! Have a good night!

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Can you send me your save please?

Do not worry, i know Forceur isn't the best game out there ahaha but it's ok, i learned a lot in this 7/8 months and i still have to learn, i want to continue and do other games, i hope next games will be a lot better, and if they are not i hope people will say it to me! And god i have to learn about lewd speaking and story writing because it's baaad. Thanks for your feedback! Have a good night!
Still better that one were we need to go all rooms, all the time just to TRY to have a event... hoooo and the save..... ok i wont say more.

Sorry should had not bash others games but sorryyyy that one pissed me of as a gamer, a perv and a human.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
The writing is really sloppy.
The family members are greeting each other like they were old friends catching up after not seeing each other for two months...
It has a cheat menu included so if you don't want to deal with the story you can just use it.
Well aside from that, the fapping material is alright.
Don't expect any crazy animations tho.
The sex scenes are very basic and barely animated.
Nothing impressive but it's enough.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 8 Votes