4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForeseeableFamily-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Very interesting! It doesn't look like the usual fucking game that appears on this forum every day! I like where it's going, from what I understand MC to this sort of power you can use to help others? Damn I really like Latisha is a LI? Hahah, at this point I hope Eric ends up like Brian under a bus...lol. Good start I like this game. Sorry, but if I click on the Sanity menu I get this error.

Last edited:

Zyf-Azkosel

Dec 1, 2021
Very interesting! It doesn't look like the usual fucking game that appears on this forum every day! I like where it's going, from what I understand MC to this sort of power you can use to help others? Damn I really like Latisha and a LI? Hahah, at this point I hope Eric ends up like Brian under a bus...lol. Good start I like this game. Sorry, but if I click on the Sanity menu I get this error.
We'll get that error worked out. In the meantime, you can rollback and keep playing with stats open.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
what's with the facepalms? LOL.

Legit only asking a serious question and btw heard it won't be any ntr by the dev so W I will watch out for this game.
There's a bunch facepalm fanatics doing that on any comment that might be made in threads against NTR.
And then there's another bunch of facepalm fanatics doing that on any comment that might be made in favor of NTR.
I even suspect some of these facepalm fanatics do their thing just for mentioning NTR no matter if it's pro or anti.
Often these facepalms are placed by people that clearly never even bothered to play the game, so who cares?

In the end it all just counts as a like so let the facepalm fanatics do their silly thing and let the devs make the games they like with the kinks they want, we can all decide for ourselves if a game is within our own interests. ;) Thanks to tags!

Nothing wrong with asking for planned tags indeed, it's why they there, so we can find games we might like more easily!

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Some issues Ive found ...

MC thinking about Latisha:
"Her husband is my boss. She got lucky and got her job here as my boss. Although her husband is the CEO, she runs this place."
In the summary:
"Latisha is my boss at CCC. Her boss is her husband"
"Her husband owns the company, but she is the CEO.."

What statements are correct?

Grammer

"You are" used a in dialogue when it should be "You're". For example, when a person is talking to someone else "You are welcome" would not be used. It would be "You're welcome".

Not that far into it yet, but interesting so far.

Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This looks very promising.

You should use a different banner though. The blonde is super cute, like Kristen Stewart when she ISN'T making her 'I have to poop' face and the pic you choose doesn't do her any favors. Pro tip, don't cover up their FACES.

Also pregnancy and time travel. Love it.

We will watch your career with great interest.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
noice-nice.gif
For being the first release, it has a good amount of content and story, it reminded me a bit of "Proud Father" (I hope this one doesn't go down the same bullshit forced path that all LI are Bi :rolleyes::HideThePain:)

Impo the only bad thing were the forced visions (the sex visions take away all the anticipation for when the actual scene occurs, same as "sex dreams" in other games), and the exaggerated attitude of the mc during these (yes, I understand, it's something strange and new but come on, it's just visions, there is no need for the mc to react the way he does)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways good luck dev/team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes