4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2022
It's not enough the fathers killed in incest games are now killing the mothers too lol, in a little while this will become a cliché

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Impo the only bad thing were the forced visions (the sex visions take away all the anticipation for when the actual scene occurs, same as "sex dreams" in other games), and the exaggerated attitude of the mc during these (yes, I understand, it's something strange and new but come on, it's just visions, there is no need for the mc to react the way he does)
Actually, considering the implication that all of the future visions are 'bad things' that shouldn't be allowed to happen, the anticipation is instead replaced by a question of 'how do I (player) avoid this outcome?' Alternatively 'how do I (player) make the bits that I really like happen without the universe collapsing in on itself?'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if that's what he's into, that's his business. More concerned about his wife.

Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
dead mother means no incest m/s unless they resurrect her lol... no incest m/s means this game is not for me
I like incest lol. But in this case the mother is decrepit and she looks like she is 70/80 years old. Who the fuck would want to fuck an over 80 year old lol. The figure of the mother is only for the story ... it all starts with her last words before she dies!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I like incest lol. But in this case the mother is decrepit and she looks like she is 70/80 years old. Who the fuck would want to fuck an over 80 year old lol. The figure of the mother is only for the story ... it all starts with her last words before she dies!
in that case then i agree with you

the incest tag implies father-daughter or sister-and-brother incest I imagine, not what I'm looking for unfortunately

Reactions: bruce555

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
1527325_1637184298163.png
All jks aside, she actually doesn't look bad (in other games my Mc has fucked worse things hahaha), it would have been better if the dev just left her in a coma and the mc could help her in some way hahaha (for example say that during the coma the mother could not control the curse and it passes to her son but well, a wasted opportunity)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm noticing when I click to remove the sanity stats, the game gives me this error each time I try. (Only happens when I try to close the sanity stats.)

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 126, in __call__
    renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen stats_btn2 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "prologue.rpyc", line 1745, in script
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Forseeable Family 0.1
Sun Nov 20 11:34:47 2022
[/CODE]

Nov 20, 2022
I'm noticing when I click to remove the sanity stats, the game gives me this error each time I try. (Only happens when I try to close the sanity stats.)

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "prologue.rpyc", line 1745, in script
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\ForeseeableFamily-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Forseeable Family 0.1
Sun Nov 20 11:34:47 2022
[/CODE]
Being fixed. Will have a fix today maybe. Sorry!

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Really nice first release, the game has a ton of potential. Can't wait for more! :love: Hopefully it doesn't take a long time

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Great start! Quite a good amount of content for a first release. Hope updates will be frequent and with similar amount of new content in them.
I was very surprised at first that MC should everything from happening that he foresaw in his visions because most of his visions were about fucking all kinds of hot girls and normally you'd want that future to come true.
I wonder how you'll be able to get all/most of the benefits without the negative consequences from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes