4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I like the setting and the plot but the entire plotline with the daughter's friend feels so unnatural and forced.

Overall a decent start though, as always with 0.1's it all depends on how frequently it's getting updated.

Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Agreed. It's a nice start, with loads of promise. I look forward to how the romancing part plays out - for players who choose to pursue romance/sex. I mean, it IS a sex-game, so... why would anyone NOT go for the max possible harem opportunities? (plus pregnancy)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Me seeing animated, incest, creampie, pregnancy, harem tags in the first beta release of a game:
View attachment 2183282

Sounds like it's a vision/dream per the other reply, makes sense, what a cheap way of including those tags lol, now I'll never trust the tag list
You would normally be right about that. But the difference here is that the visions are not just dreams or fantasies, but they are visions of a future that WILL happen, unless you do something about it.

Normally dreams and fantasies are inconsequential. But here they are key to the story. So I think it's at least somewhat correct to use these tags.

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
The writing barely prevents this game from being cringy. They have to do better by not taking this too seriously. Things get too repetitive. Fewer visions, more actions.

• Wow
Reactions: fz

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Pretty good start and a decent amount of content for a 0.1. Saw someone saying that it looks like time travel, at least from what I can tell it looks like you only have the ability to see the future as of right now. Cast is interesting. I do agree with others that the progression with Gina's best friend seems forced as of right now. Have some mixed feelings about the sanity meter, though that's just cause I personally like seeing everything available. With you future sight ability affecting future relationships and such it seems like it'll lead to a lot of branching based on what you chose to see and what you didn't, and that can lead to development hell based on what other games have shown. Overall, though, I'm pretty interested in how this game develops.

Apr 29, 2021
I like the setting and prospective story. The MC is really unlikeable, though. Gets apoplectic very easily and comes across as very ungrateful and petulant. The constant being sick & coughing is a big put-off, too. I can understand that those visions are quite jarring and upsetting, but I do not see the connection to coming out of it almost comatose.

Reactions: GGGanon

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
New harem games are always welcome and I think this one may be worth to sub. Just need one or two updates to be sure of it.

Having said that, the MC was a bit hard to bear. I get he's being affected by those visions and it does makes sense story-wise, but it just feels like an obstacle. Not really fun. But I hope we can 'develop our control' and stop with that. It is a but of a turnoff when MC keeps making choices and taking actions I would not to as a player, being given the choice.

One thing I'm not sure though is if I may set a character in a 'bad path' if I choose not to 'check her future'. I guess this is the core mechanic of the sanity, but I'm not sure yet if I like it. Might be good, might be not.

Anyway, this is just a first impression thoughts. I will certainly be following this, it has a good overall setting.

Reactions: Larry2000

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Better pigtails in her hair than a hog ring in her nose. Unless she starts rooting of course.
I can definitely agree with that, and I'm just assuming "rooting" means something like making pig noises or digging in the ground for roots/pigfood. I just don't like hair when it's sprouted up, if it was two side-ponytails, it'd be a lot more ladylike and endearing.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
" No Game Overs. No Right Or Wrong Ways Of Doing Things. Do Things How You Want Them To Be Done."

Pfft Any perverted AVN reader worth his salt will set the MC's daughters' ages to 13 and 17 and Kat's to 14 and then proceed to knock up all of them. Twice. Each. It's too bad that the profile ages are stuck (ie 22 for the oldest daughter) and don't change when ages are set by the reader. Hopefully that will get fixed in a new update without readers that happen to know their way around Python having to go under the hood and fix it themselves or makeing a mod that does so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes