4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Bob

Apr 17, 2022
"You are" used a in dialogue when it should be "You're". For example, when a person is talking to someone else "You are welcome" would not be used. It would be "You're welcome".
Just friendly talking here.

Both examples in your statement are proper grammAr. "You're" is simply a contraction of "you are." They are both equal from a grammatical point of view. The real difference is perception because Billy might have grown up hearing and saying it one way while Sally may have grown up hearing and saying it the other way, and both of them think their way is correct. Sure, "you are" is more formal and is more likely to be considered proper grammar, but at the end of the day they are the same thing.

can't=cannot
don't=do not
won't=will not (I still have no clue why it's not an "i")
aren't=are not
shouldn't=should not
y'all=you all (for the southern folk)
etc.

Here's a fun one for you though:

You're there with your friends watching them pare their pair of pears while they're dreaming of days of yore.

Just sayin'

Last edited:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
And now, of course, the hardest part of any great game that just came out with a version...

Waiting for months for the next installment. :(

Nov 20, 2022
Added a new payment since SS is being a piece of crap. lol SS is up but its being weird. You guys cna try Ko-Fi. it Seems to be so much better, but we'll see :)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I get that the younger sister is meant to be, let's say...younger. But her face looks pre-pubescent. That is to say, younger than 12. It's a little disturbing. Could we age her up just a tiny bit? I want to get her a juice box and a hug.

The game is great though. I NEVER say this, I never do this, but I would actually play this one without the sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazzy Lightning

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Added a new payment since SS is being a piece of crap. lol SS is up but its being weird. You guys cna try Ko-Fi. it Seems to be so much better, but we'll see :)
Yeah I tried to sub but says it's still under review. Which surprised me, I thought they never bothered reviewing anything given the stuff they allow (not that I'm complaining). Apparently the Patreon exodus continues so I guess if they do review every single new account then they are temporarily overloaded and backlogged for who knows how long. If demand is that high they should just replace humans with an algorithm (ie there's no way in hell human reviewers are going to watch every uploaded video on Youtube before it goes live, that's 300,000 hours every second), millions of times quicker and cheaper.

Nov 20, 2022
Yeah I tried to sub but says it's still under review. Which surprised me, I thought they never bothered reviewing anything given the stuff they allow (not that I'm complaining). Apparently the Patreon exodus continues so I guess if they do review every single new account then they are temporarily overloaded and backlogged for who knows how long. If demand is that high they should just replace humans with an algorithm (ie there's no way in hell human reviewers are going to watch every uploaded video on Youtube before it goes live, that's 300,000 hours every second), millions of times quicker and cheaper.
it's fixed now. I also have a Ko-Fi account as well. it works the same as patreon and SS. :)

Reactions: NakedSingularity
Nov 20, 2022
Jesus. Those feels when you like the looks of the titties but the writing so straight out of 7th grade that you just have to force yourself not to read it lest you go flaccid from secondhand embarrassment.
Sorry you think the writing is bad. I guess you don't play like 99.9% of games on here. They aren't any better. :)

Reactions: bubblebobble5
Nov 20, 2022
I get that the younger sister is meant to be, let's say...younger. But her face looks pre-pubescent. That is to say, younger than 12. It's a little disturbing. Could we age her up just a tiny bit? I want to get her a juice box and a hug.

The game is great though. I NEVER say this, I never do this, but I would actually play this one without the sex.
I'm always open to feedback. Thank you :)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
*NEW HAREM ALERT*

IF NTR (OUT OF HERE)

what are the planned tags ?
Asking this early is pointless as it's easier to predict when a volcano will erupt or an earthquake will happen and the exact scale of it on the exact day 6 months in advance than the direction writing will take a year or 5 years from now. Sure, he could say "no NTR planned" now and then add it anyway 2 years from now or it could be abandoned entirely by then. Same for any other tag. Play it in the present, not the future. Content added you don't like at some point = play something else instead if it bothers you that much.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Apparently you are easily disturbed and/or less of a pervert
That's a stupid post. All those girls are definitely 18+.
Not all 18+ women have balloon tits and/or are more than 180 cm / 6 ft tall.

If a game passes Rule 7, then she must be adult enough since she passed puberty. All girls pass puberty differently, some get balloon tits, some become basketball players, some just stay petite.

And also not everybody manages to pass high school before 18, not to mention that schooling systems are not the same everywhere.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
That's a stupid post. All those girls are definitely 18+.
Not all 18+ women have balloon tits and/or are more than 180 cm / 6 ft tall.

If a game passes Rule 7, then she must be adult enough since she passed puberty. All girls pass puberty differently, some get balloon tits, some become basketball players, some just stay petite.

And also not everybody manages to pass high school before 18, not to mention that schooling systems are not the same everywhere.
Definitely 18 huh? So they showed you their non-existent birth certificates? And I'm not a mod or a dev that has submitted an AVN here so couldn't give a shit less about Rule 7, which doesn't apply to every AVN forum that exists that have no such rules (there's dozens, hundreds if you include Usenet and the Darknet). Quit being gullible and believing every silly "all characters in this AVN are 18" crap disclaimer you see, that's obviously just put there to legally cover dev asses in certain countries and doesn't actually mean shit. They look like 13-17 to me, so that's what I set their ages as (most vanilla AVN's that are actually meant to have 18+ chars you can't even set ages, not without getting into the code and modding it). And honestly I couldn't care less what age they are supposed to be, it's not like they are real and going to get someone doing 5-10 for statutory rape (if they even got caught, not a guarantee even then in the real world).

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2022
I guess I should state this since a lot of people are asking. NTR.
1) As in another man sharing, NO
2) A man taking away a LI from you, well some of the girls have husbands, or boyfriends, so that's not taking away. But that content if I choose to make will be optional.
3) And last but not least, NTR as in sharing girl on girl with mc present, absolutely.
English isn't my first language, so I hope I cleared the term NTR for you. I had to look it up on here to find out. lol

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Really enjoyed your first release can’t wait for more to come:p also definitely gonna keep her pregnant in the future I can’t go changing that:sneaky:
Absolutely, never know when it will be a daughter that can be corrupted/sex trained in another 10-12 years or so. But yeah, MC doing his mojo and checking to make sure and it's going to be a boy (possible LI competition) = get that morning-after pill asap.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I guess I should state this since a lot of people are asking. NTR.
1) As in another man sharing, NO
2) A man taking away a LI from you, well some of the girls have husbands, or boyfriends, so that's not taking away. But that content if I choose to make will be optional.
3) And last but not least, NTR as in sharing girl on girl with mc present, absolutely.
English isn't my first language, so I hope I cleared the term NTR for you. I had to look it up on here to find out. lol
As long as we get to continue making Eric a cuck, I’m in.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Definitely 18 huh? So they showed you their non-existent birth certificates?
Obviously not. And that's the point.

If it makes you feel better to imagine something, good for you. But remember that others, who are not members here but members of some three letter agency, may have a different opinion. That's why Rule 7 exists and that's why developers use disclaimers to explain the age of a character which may otherwise be open for interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes